U-18 team announced | The Boneyard

U-18 team announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Did Napheesa Collier get bumped up a level. It seemed like she was trying out for the under 17 team. Not sure if it's an age thing or a skill thing at this point. Either way it's impressive that she made the team. Congrats to her for making it and us for getting four years of watching her.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Did Napheesa Collier get bumped up a level. It seemed like she was trying out for the under 17 team. Not sure if it's an age thing or a skill thing at this point. Either way it's impressive that she made the team. Congrats to her for making it and us for getting four years of watching her.

Collier is not eligible for the U-17 team as she was born before the cut-off date of Jan 1, 1997.

Congrats to Napheesa for making the team!!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Welp... at least Paris Kea made the team. Thats a great accomplishment for her.... I'll be pulling for Ms Kea to do well.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Glad to see McCowan make the team. She has apparently been working on her offensive game. Baylor really needs to lure her to Waco. Six-seven players don't come around that often.

Reaction Score
Just wondering-did Courtney or Sadie try out for the team?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
i'm not in to Twitter and it seems somehow the above listings are Twits. Would someone post who made the team in just regular type listing. Thanks.

And stay off my lawn!!!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Welp... at least Paris Kea made the team. Thats a great accomplishment for her.... I'll be pulling for Ms Kea to do well.
Hadn't heard of her until now. Cool to see some a new name...wonder if she's a late bloomer hence the relatively low HG ranking. Happy to see Brianna Turner (she was a near lock, I assume) and Marina Mabrey make it. Mabrey has really solidified herself as elite this summer between this and her Nike EYBL performances.

Ali Patberg didn't make it but she did get a shout-out from Prospects Nation for performing well.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Hadn't heard of her until now. Cool to see some a new name...wonder if she's a late bloomer hence the relatively low HG ranking. Happy to see Brianna Turner (she was a near lock, I assume) and Marina Mabrey make it. Mabrey has really solidified herself as elite this summer between this and her Nike EYBL performances.

Ali Patberg didn't make it but she did get a shout-out from Prospects Nation for performing well.

Not sure that I would call her a late bloomer...... more of an under the radar kid. Her stock really rose last summer during the AAU circuit. She is from my city.. so I've heard of her for awhile. She was on the North Carolina AP First team as a sophomore, junior, and senior...... thats an accomplishment that only a handful (at most) of girl's have ever achieved here in my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom