Two new SNY video clips up | The Boneyard

Two new SNY video clips up

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
1. Geno has a private meeting with KML

2. Behind the scenes on Houston game night - locker room segments before & after the game

LINK

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It was painful to re-watch Kaleena's injury! Plus, Geno, Brianna, and Kiah looked sick over it.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I saw that scene approaching on Geno's show last night and purposely hit MUTE on my remote control, and turned away for 30 seconds.

I will never listen to or watch those moments again if I can avoid doing so.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
JMHO, but I think that SNY and Kerith Burke do a really terrific job with the Geno show. Excellent production values, she is a very good interviewer (obviously not intimidated one iota by Coach), and they cover lots of different ground. I really like the show and I like the game coverage. Also, JMO, but I think Meghan is doing a much better job this season of explaining the plays within a game and strategies, not so much with the silly side stories and whooping laughs. (I still however listen to Bob and Debby for the pre and post game, because I just can't take much of Kara W...although she, too, has improved.)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
JMHO, but I think that SNY and Kerith Burke do a really terrific job with the Geno show. Excellent production values, she is a very good interviewer (obviously not intimidated one iota by Coach), and they cover lots of different ground. I really like the show and I like the game coverage. Also, JMO, but I think Meghan is doing a much better job this season of explaining the plays within a game and strategies, not so much with the silly side stories and whooping laughs. (I still however listen to Bob and Debby for the pre and post game, because I just can't take much of Kara W...although she, too, has improved.)
Agree about Kerith and the whole SNY production of Uconn content. Also have a hard time with Meghan and Kara, though I actually like the post game interaction between studio and broadcast team which I think is new this year or at least expanded.
Kerith needs to be on the Maya Moore workout regime to develop those guns though!

HGN

Reaction Score
The Supreme Linkster failed his duty to warn us that scene was coming up. It was hard to look at it again.
Yeah.....I second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom