Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
did she impress the few non-believers?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I already knew. :) Because of injuries, she's had a little problem with continuity and momentum, but she's a great player. She'd start on any other team in the nation. And be a star. Next year, she will be a star.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I think she impressed, period. Really heartening to see her make her three-pointers, as I've grown accustomed to her doing, and you gotta love that reverse layup- reminiscent of the Final Four last year.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think she impressed, period. Really heartening to see her make her three-pointers, as I've grown accustomed to her doing, and you gotta love that reverse layup- reminiscent of the Final Four last year.
The first one - not the second!!! Yes, it was great seeing her hotting inside and outside. She need that game just to get her mojo back.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
She's just so quiet. I think the opponents just forget she's out there and lose sight of her, and then boom!

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wait...people were doubting her..? She's such a silent warrior that you don't even realize all the little things she does to help get the W.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'll never forget her gritty play in the 8th or was it the 9th overtime against ND. :)
Always believed in her.
I still remember Stewie saying that Morgan was the one person that can defend her.
i'm sure she'll see some actions aginst Ms. Sims.

HGN

Reaction Score
Morgan Tuck sort of makes me think of The Special Forces Military Units. Navy SEALs ; Rangers ; Delta Force , sort of stuff...........Silent Killers. Sneaky . Never complains. Never too much fanfare.... No noise. You don't even know they're there until its too late and they have done their damage with a score , block , assist , or rebound and heading back down court. At the end you look at the Box Score and you see the damage they caused the bad guys.

We call upon them when we need them because we know they can get the job done.
That's Morgan Tuck.

Reaction Score
I loved Geno's comment about Morgan, that she's a quiet player, and then you look up and she's got double digits. It's something I noticed last year. I'm betting that before the end of the year, those quiet points become significant in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom