trivia question | The Boneyard

trivia question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What collegiate all-American transferred from what school to play for the Lady Vols?

Reaction Score
All the below AA's transferred to UT and the school they left is listed. Roberts and Brogdan both were Summitt's teammates on the Olympic team and oddly both decided to transfer right after the games.

Trish Roberts - Emporia State College

Cindy Brogdan - Mercer

Cindy Noble - tOSU

Jill Rankin - Wayland Baptist

Reaction Score
The answer I was thinking of was Jill Rankin from Wayland Baptist (she played with fellow AA and present Tennessee coach Holly Warlick at UT and was inducted into the Women's Basketball Hall-of-Fame in 2008) but Calpedaler is right to say Shannon Bobbitt (the question didn't exclude junior college all-Americans) and I was unaware that Trish Roberts, Cindy Brogdan and Cindy Noble were all-Americans at their previous schools. Thanks Alydar for the information.

Reaction Score
The answer I was thinking of was Jill Rankin from Wayland Baptist (she played with fellow AA and present Tennessee coach Holly Warlick at UT and was inducted into the Women's Basketball Hall-of-Fame in 2008) but Calpedaler is right to say Shannon Bobbitt (the question didn't exclude junior college all-Americans) and I was unaware that Trish Roberts, Cindy Brogdan and Cindy Noble were all-Americans at their previous schools. Thanks Alydar for the information.

I didn't read the OP to mean that they necessarily had to have been AA prior to transferring . I only know that they were all AA's and all transferred to UT but I don't know which came first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom