Transfer coming? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Transfer coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think it's actually better...for us.

I'm sure the staff will go along with the kid's desire to file a waiver, but I'd rather have him for the '16 and '17 seasons.

Normally I'd agree. My real greed is wanting to beat Villanova.

Reaction Score
Smart move on his part. It's difficult to make the NFL if you never have the chance to showcase your ability. Why be a bench warmer for Florida State or another powerhouse and miss your shot at the pros? It seems he gets it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wait

Are you self-described as aggressive aggressive ninnie? I get so confused.

LOL sure whatever.

Roll with BNich if that is your flavor of tea. I'd take any label over that but no accounting for taste.

Reaction Score
As long as No one mentions the name that shall not be mentioned from Virgina through UNC we should be alright and this kids career will be stellar

Reaction Score
I'm speechless.!!!!!!

........but will add a comment anyway.

While I agree and disagree with various thoughts on the (*) system.........they may indicate a "relative" degree of talent and anticipation from fans......its true multiple (*) athletes don't always live up to the psyche.

What impresses me the most is "who" was after the transfer. Certainly didn't say "interest was expressed by Buffalo, UMass, Temple, etc., etc.)"

When I get my cap for renewing season tickets today, I'll certainly be one of the first to tip it to the coaches.

This may be a possible "selling" point on the recruiting trail......."look who is coming to UCONN!"

I'm more than overjoyed........possibly the best recruiting news I've ever heard considering they kidnapped him from multiple P-5 interests.

And by the quotes of his father, his character suggests he is the RKG mold. Well done there also....doesn't seem like he subscribes to the Winston philosophy.

Reaction Score
Well, he did lose his starting job, so really he was just a "back-up" so really just kind of meh about this signing. (couldn't resist really so there you have it)

In reality, this is an awesome pick-up hope he stays the course, will be a huge upgrade in speed at the position from what it looks like!

Reaction Score
If by some stretch EJ Levenberry can play next year we could have two former
SEC linebackers from FL starting at linebacker with Graham Stewart switching from Florida and EJ from FSU.

Last I checked FSU was in the ACC!

Reaction Score
Whether it's 2015 or 2016 it will add to our depth with an experienced player rather than adding a freshman and redshirting etc. With FSU recruiting at the highest level to be second string there is no disgrace. I hope EJ can have a great final 2 years as a Huskie.

Reaction Score
Whether it's 2015 or 2016 it will add to our depth with an experienced player rather than adding a freshman and redshirting etc. With FSU recruiting at the highest level to be second string there is no disgrace. I hope EJ can have a great final 2 years as a Huskie.

*Husky

Reaction Score
If by some stretch EJ Levenberry can play next year we could have two former
SEC linebackers from FL starting at linebacker with Graham Stewart switching from Florida and EJ from FSU.

FSU is in the ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger