Trainer Moshak leaving TN | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Trainer Moshak leaving TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
sin·cer·i·ty n. The quality or condition of being sincere; genuineness, honesty, and freedom from duplicity.

Reaction Score
sin·cer·i·ty n. The quality or condition of being sincere; genuineness, honesty, and freedom from duplicity.

As to Nan, sincerely sorry and will try to do better.

However, Rady, as to you it's more like this one:
image.jpg

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
if it looks like a duck, if it smells like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, odds are it's a duck.

I call a duck a "duck"

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I also appreciate your pre game analyses. They are well done and far too rare.

Now if he could only get the predictions right. Easy enough to pick the winner but I wouldn't bet a DD spread. :)

Reaction Score
This is the most logically contorted piece of nonsense I've read in many a year. Methinks jplotinus has been slugging down some Tennessee moonshine on his trips to ole Rocky Top.

It sure sounds like it. Apparently a particularly potent batch of moonshine.

Reaction Score

DD

Listen up. The video clip you posted is ok up to a point. But, between us boys, that clip is better suited for the men's board, not here. This is the women's board. Therefore, in order to honor the fact that we are fans of women's basketball, the next time you want to illustrate your displeasure with something I may say that rubs you the wrong way, gets on your last nerve or causes you to consider never ever speaking with me ever again, and thereby causing me great pain, angst, worry and dyspepsia, why don't you illustrate any such snit with a fight involving women?

There are many to choose from. One of my favorites is from "Six Feet Under." I'd post the clip, but it contains some rich language and, well, you know Nan might still be gunning for me, for all I know, so here's a still that allows you to get my drift.
image.jpg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Listen up. The video clip you posted is ok up to a point. But, between us boys, that clip is better suited for the men's board, not here. This is the women's board. Therefore, in order to honor the fact that we are fans of women's basketball, the next time you want to illustrate your displeasure with something I may say that rubs you the wrong way, gets on your last nerve or causes you to consider never ever speaking with me ever again, and thereby causing me great pain, angst, worry and dyspepsia, why don't you illustrate any such snit with a fight involving women?

No, you listen up. You don't get to tell people what to post. Period. I'm done with you.

Folks, don't feed this guy's ego. All this attention is exactly what gives trolls a reason to continue trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom