Tough Break for our WV Friends | The Boneyard

Tough Break for our WV Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know. He's done an outstanding job and probably accomplished all his goals. They're in a P5 conference. Football and basketball are both back on the rise with great coaches. He has them set up to succeed in the future.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Luck ran out of luck and decided to work for Mark 'Grudge' Emmert and steaming pile of dung that the NCAA is today over a school in the XII that has just been doomed by Texas torpedoing any expansion hope?

Reaction Score
UNC and FSU best be getting some Christmas cards to send to Luck.

Pitt should be on high alert for probation soon as well

Reaction Score
And I'm sure getting the heck out of Morgantown had nothing to do with it. What a godforsaken place that is

Reaction Score
Wonder if in his new position he'll have influence over the current rule re 12 teams for a conference championship game. If he lobbies for and can push through a 10 team threshold, he may just have been the Big XII's Trojan Horse.

Reaction Score
Wonder if in his new position he'll have influence over the current rule re 12 teams for a conference championship game. If he lobbies for and can push through a 10 team threshold, he may just have been the Big XII's Trojan Horse.

The NCAA will do what they always do & take no position so they don't upset anyone. It will be up to the P5 as part of autonomy to decide whether to allow the ACC's proposal of not needing division champs to play in a CCG & whether to allow conferences to hold CCG with less than 12 members

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
What town is the NCAA headquartered in? What is the pro sports team in that town?

Reaction Score
SubbaBub said:
What town is the NCAA headquartered in? What is the pro sports team in that town?

Good point. Didn't even make the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom