1. Last night
2. @Buffalo last year
3. Home against Navy
4. @Western Michigan two years ag o
5. Western Michigan Year 1 of PP
5a - Stony Brook

Missing any?

Reaction Score
OT loss to Temple in 2012 would be 5a, 5b, or 5c for me, but if limited to just 5, you've pretty much nailed it.

Reaction Score
- @ WVU 2007 (but that's WVU)
- @ Cuse 2012

So many to choose from post-Fiesta Bowl. Take your pick

Reaction Score
1. Last night
2. @Buffalo last year
3. Home against Navy
4. @Western Michigan two years ag o
5. Western Michigan Year 1 of PP
5a - Stony Brook

Missing any?

I always had Navy as #1 with a bullet. Last night topped that debacle. I'd add Towson and take out the home loss to WMU.

I'm not remotely interested in going to next week's game. But I will. What I won't do for the rest of the year is recruit people to come see this. It's cruel and I'd like to keep my friends.

Reaction Score
Anyone has any extra tix next week let me know. I'm not in the best financial situation but will try to support UConn football for as long as we have UConn football.

Reaction Score
Last night was soooo bad, because we were on National TV. Really the only game on. People watch that and wonder what the hell we do at practice all week.

Reaction Score
Not disagreeing that the game is top 10 worst, but our defense without a doubt played pretty good last night

We had 70 yards of offense prior to that last garbage time drive. SEVENTY. Think about that and how inept you have to be to accomplish that.

Reaction Score
I posted this in the game thread last night. Let this stat sink in. Heard in the pre-game and have to credit I believe Fuller with it.

In our first three games 60% of our offensive first down plays went for no gain, negative yardage or a turnover. 60%. Charles Barkley would call that turrible

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The Navy game was probably worse in a lot of ways - that was a violation. Six-hundred yards of offense, Navy's fullback galloping all over the field...and the opening play which basically showed that Johnson knew everything Edsall would do before Edsall knew it himself.

But that was still just one game and it had a flukey feel to it.

The situation last night - national television, the realization that we're solidly in our fourth year of ineptitude and nothing but our offensive futility to talk about for three hours....that's just so much worse.

If you keep thinking and hearing, "This is a big year for UConn football", and then you see that, it's not good.

Reaction Score
Not disagreeing that the game is top 10 worst, but our defense without a doubt played pretty good last night
You think the defense played petty well last night ?? How many stops did the Defense have when it was 3' rd and 9, 3'rd and 10, 4'th and 10? Their running back was blowing around our Defense all night getting first down after first down.The touchdown on 4'th down was a disgrace.Terrible ,terrible,terrible.Yards after being hit seemed to add 3 or 4 more yards after the carry.Very poor job of tackling,and zero pressure on their QB, again.Sorry I disagree.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Last night
Towson
Navy
'12 @ Syracuse
@ Buffalo

Reaction Score
1. @Buffalo
2. Towson
3. Last Night
4. Navy
5. West Virginia just scored again

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What year counts as FBS? If the transitional years count it would be nearly impossible to top MTSU or the 2001 Temple game.

Reaction Score
Last night and Buffalo are close top 2's for me, but the big distinction between the two was I literally stopped watching the Buffalo game to mow the lawn. I never before and hopefully never again choose to mow the lawn in the middle of a UConn football game. As bad as last night was (and it was bad) they remarkably still had a chance. I'd throw in Orlovsky vs Miami as well. For some reason my father, brother, and I got our hopes up that we could compete in that game only to get crushed.

Reaction Score
Last night and Buffalo are close top 2's for me, but the big distinction between the two was I literally stopped watching the Buffalo game to mow the lawn. I never before and hopefully never again choose to mow the lawn in the middle of a UConn football game. As bad as last night was (and it was bad) they remarkably still had a chance. I'd throw in Orlovsky vs Miami as well. For some reason my father, brother, and I got our hopes up that we could compete in that game only to get crushed.

Considering the U was defending national champs and #1 ranked, and we were in our 1st year of 1-A ball, I never though UConn did that horrible that night in the Orange Bowl. Sure we had no shot, but final was 48-14. I remember just being happy that we got a couple scores. Better teams have done worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom