Top 25 defense | The Boneyard

Top 25 defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Loss of Joseph has not been made up for, we rush too many guys too often and get burned, Cuses O-line kicked our butts

Reaction Score
It may not be a top 25 defense, but it is a good defense. But they have to be mentally worn down by now. You think you are tired and frustrated with watching UConn's offense. Think of how the defense has had to carry this team in most every game, with most of the important games ending in defeat. Think of how good the UConn defense looked when they played NC State. That is when they were inspired. Now, like the fans, they seem to have hit the wall. They didn't play well tonight, but they are hardly the problem.

Reaction Score
NO - the defense is undisciplined.

The entife team is undisciplined and it makes me want to puke.

Reaction Score
Horrendous night tackling. DB got outcoached for the first time this year. At least the 5th time for GDL.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
NO - the defense is undisciplined.

The entife Fecunditying team is undisciplined and it makes me want to Fecunditying puke.
That's totally on the Coaches! One thing about Randy is his team played fairly disciplined football. Now not so much.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The OP is a garden-variety troll.

Enough - go away, sport.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
That's totally on the Coaches! One thing about Randy is his team played fairly disciplined football. Now not so much.

As much as it pains me to say this, I'll take the coach who actually wants to be here.

(What's that officer? I had half a beer at my cousin's house like 4 hours ago, why?)

Reaction Score
The OP is a garden-variety troll.

Enough - go away, sport.

What? No i'm not. I've been going to the rent since it opened and never miss a game. I like you and your posts. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom