tonehill68 - my introduction | The Boneyard

tonehill68 - my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello everyone, my name is Tony (yes another one - lol) and even though I have been lurking for about 2 years on this board, I consider myself fairly new to you. I apologize to you for waiting 'til I was almost on post #20 to introduce myself.

I am a diehard UCONN fan (Men & Women basketball) but didn't go to the school. I went to school down south. I live in NYC and I am a diehard Yankee fan (Red Sox fans are booing now). I would love to catch a game with you guys in the near future but there is a possibility that I may move with my job to out of all places - Durham, NC. (Maybe I can hookup with triadduke).

Like I mentioned earlier, because of my lurking, I never got around to tell many of you guys how much of your posts are on the money and it was always a pleasure reading them. Even fans from other teams are welcomed here because they're reasonable, respectful people. I enjoy basketball conversations with knowledgeable people and this board has plenty of them.

Hope to talk/post more soon. Thanks.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Welcome to the board! Always great to see a lurker come out of the woodwork!!

Now... even tho you have the same name as Tony(c), you would have to be one crazy hombre to be mistaken for him! ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hello everyone, my name is Tony (yes another one - lol)
Tony with an "e" though, right? ;)

I am a diehard UCONN fan (Men & Women basketball) but didn't go to the school. I went to school down south.
Hopefully not a certain school, that shall remain nameless.

Like I mentioned earlier, because of my lurking, I never got around to tell many of you guys how much of your posts are on the money and it was always a pleasure reading them.
Why thank you. :rolleyes: (I always get so embarrassed when people gush over me)

Welcome aboard Tone. (we'll have to overlook the Yankee part)

Reaction Score
Tony with an "e" though, right? ;)

Hopefully not a certain school, that shall remain nameless. Nope, not that school

Why thank you. :rolleyes: (I always get so embarrassed when people gush over me) LOL

Welcome aboard Tone. (we'll have to overlook the Yankee part) Yes, we have to overlook our tastes in baseball clubs and thank you for welcoming me!!!! :)

Reaction Score
Welcome to the board! Always great to see a lurker come out of the woodwork!!

Now... even tho you have the same name as Tony(c), you would have to be one crazy hombre to be mistaken for him! ;)

Thank you Eric!!!!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
It's always good to see lurkers emerge from their hiding places.................

Munsters_spot-thumb-550x412-38241.jpg

Welcome, Tony!
:D

Reaction Score
So, even after reading the posts here you still want meet us?

I have no respect for you.
Yeah, dd, these reformed lurkers carry a deep suspicion around their sudden appearance. I mean, why now? Just so he can sneak in
little-noticed while the readership is down over the summer?

This whole thing is under a cloud.

Reaction Score
Thank you all for welcoming me and yes DD even after all those posts I still would like to meet you guys :D. Phil the school in the south is a small school in South Carolina. Not big on sports and it was a family tradition. Born in raised in NYC though. ;)

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
[1] ...small school in South Carolina.
[2] ...Not big on sports....
Tones College.png

- That narrows it down.
- How about another hint???
- Is this one of the schools down there offering Advanced Placement Credit for wearing shoes?

.Welcome aboard, Tone!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69