image.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Oh, that's brilliant.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I appreciate the sentiment of the continual smack talk... but it is at the WWII memorial.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure both guys sat that one out and at the moment are quite happy with the outcome. The are posing in front of the word Germany which happens to be their home.

Can we simmer down on the need to take offense with everything. I can't imagine what would be said, if they didn't win the title.

If you need your daily dose, try being offended by the Confederates who seem to think that war is still going on.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It was moving around, so I decided to stomp on it.

Reaction Score
I appreciate the sentiment of the continual smack talk... but it is at the WWII memorial.

I think the Connecticut people memorialized would appreciate that State U. has gone on a few rampages on the basketball court

Reaction Score

I've been to the WW2 memorial a dozen times. That's one of things many folks do. They go in front of their home state and ham it up. Or they go in front of another state and put thumps down. I find it a very American way to act -- for two from Deutschland.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I've been to the WW2 memorial a dozen times. That's one of things many folks do. They go in front of their home state and ham it up. Or they go in front of another state and put thumps down. I find it a very American way to act -- for two from Deutschland.
I think that people are misunderstanding me. I'm not upset/offended by what they did... in fact I just thought it was ironic (Germany v US during WWII etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom