To the people who doubt our Huskies... | The Boneyard

To the people who doubt our Huskies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Mods, please excuse the explicit nature of the following post. I'm just being real. Viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You'd be nuts to think UConn can't win in any situation!

You'd be even crazier to think they can win tonight!;)

Reaction Score
Mods, please excuse the explicit nature of the following post. I'm just being real. Viewer discretion is advised.

Just being "real"? If you call being a blind homer "being real", than yeah, you're real all right. Honesty UConn Top Dog... it's always the best policy.

Someone can love UConn and still be honest about our chances tonight, or any night we play. Good to see us playing with passion tonight, even if we continue to make some stupid mistakes - and still can't shoot a lick from the outside in a game that actually counts for something.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Just being "real"? If you call being a blind homer "being real", than yeah, you're real all right. Honesty UConn Top Dog... it's always the best policy.

Someone can love UConn and still be honest about our chances tonight, or any night we play. Good to see us playing with passion tonight, even if we continue to make some stupid mistakes - and still can't shoot a lick from the outside in a game that actually counts for something.

First of all if you think this post was serious, then you are very naive. Second, there is a difference between being "real" to yourself and not sugar coating everything (which is what I was going for), and being "real" in the sense that you think everything you say is true. I knew it was going to be tough and I liked our chances if we shot the ball well (which we didn't), but I am an intense competitor and when someone doubts me or my team that video clip is a pretty good representation (minus the expletives, depending on how angry I get) of how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom