Tix Now Available for Temple game Sat 3/7 (see link) | The Boneyard

Tix Now Available for Temple game Sat 3/7 (see link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
It's not Villanova, but a nice roadtrip to Philly on a Saturday in March. The tickets are thru their athletic ticket office. And some decent seats are available. I just bought some tickets in the lower level For some reason this game still doesn't have a time setup - but I'll be there afternoon or evening....

Just scroll to the bottom and click TEMPLE vs UCONN.

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...lobal-temple&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
There just aren't many opportunities for tri-state area road trips this season.

There is the Duke game in Dec, and this Temple game at the end of season. Its an effect of the conference now -
no more St Johns, Seton Hall, Rutgers, or Nova potential away games, and another reason to miss the old Big East.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing our champs again, this time to close off the 2015 regular season on the road.

Who's with me?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Time says TBA...any sort of clue what time the game would be?

Their schedule shows other home Temple Saturday games as afternoon times. I'm guessing the time here is being driven by TV as it lists either ESPN or ESPN2.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The time for the Temple game has been set - It's at 2pm on Saturday...

And there are still seats available using above link. Maybe we can get a nice away crowd to help with building a wave of momentum for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom