Tis the season of Blowhards (read Italians in Kentucky) | The Boneyard

Tis the season of Blowhards (read Italians in Kentucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have you been reading the pronouncements of the last few weeks?

Calipari?

We are going to go undefeated. We have the best at every position in our conference. We are the truly elite and we will hold this Champions Cup thing with only the other bluebloods.

Pitino?

One more year and Louisville will be in a dynasty status.

How I long for John Wooden ... even Lute Olsen ... Dean Smith. Who unleashed the vocal chords of these two markedly flawed men who happen to have a scent that attracts wonderfully athletic kids. They can coach. But ... humility is one thing that they'll never gain. Here's my thing: I think Calhoun to Ollie will be the greatest transition ever. It's the name on the front of the jersey.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Have you been reading the pronouncements of the last few weeks?

Calipari?

We are going to go undefeated. We have the best at every position in our conference. We are the truly elite and we will hold this Champions Cup thing with only the other bluebloods.

Pitino?

One more year and Louisville will be in a dynasty status.

How I long for John Wooden ... even Lute Olsen ... Dean Smith. Who unleashed the vocal chords of these two markedly flawed men who happen to have a scent that attracts wonderfully athletic kids. They can coach. But ... humility is one thing that they'll never gain. Here's my thing: I think Calhoun to Ollie will be the greatest transition ever. It's the name on the front of the jersey.
So blowhards are just Kentucky Italians!! Unless you are Italian and live in Kentucky! Then the data would be three! You are doing what they are doing!

I could care less about proclamations! I'll just wait and hope we beat their sorry *sses in the forum that counts - the basket ball court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom