Time to make this kid cry | The Boneyard

Time to make this kid cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I wish I could but even I'm not that mean. He's too freakin cute. I'll settle for making him sad.
meh, it will toughen him up. That's the problem with kids these days: "everyone's a winner" nobody gets cut from little league or travel teams or anything. They get trophies for "participating". Learning some life lessons on the way on how to handle disappointment is a good thing. Never too young to start, so lets disappoint the duck outta this kid and help make him a man.

Reaction Score
It's good to make any fans of opposing teams cry! 5 years old to 80 years old. Losing takes no prisoners!

duke-kid-crying.jpg

Reaction Score
I wish I could but even I'm not that mean. He's too freakin cute. I'll settle for making him sad.

He is cute. How the hell is he Martelli's grandson (great coach btw)?;)

Reaction Score
It's good to make any fans of opposing teams cry! 5 years old to 80 years old. Losing takes no prisoners!

duke-kid-crying.jpg

He just needs a little hug. That's what they do at Duke.

Reaction Score

duke-kid-crying.jpg

The uniform makes a difference here. Hell even if it was my own kids, if they put that uni on I'd hide the tissues and tell them to blow their nose on their shirt. That's what it good for if they're not using it on the toilet.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

duke-kid-crying.jpg

duke-kid-crying.jpg
He's ballin' and his dad is catatonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member