Tiffany Suarez Leaving Virgina | The Boneyard

Tiffany Suarez Leaving Virgina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess all this moving around (Minnesota, NC, etc.) should solve all WCBB parity problems pretty quick, eh?

Reaction Score
I saw her play quite a bit in high school and she looked to be a great prospect for any major program. I think she just chose the wrong program. She would do great for a Missouri State, MTSU, Chattanooga, or even FGCU.

Reaction Score
I have season tickets to UVA womens games. IMHO she's not a great loss or much of a prospect. I believe she was ranked 90+ coming out of HS. She wasnt a very good shooter at UVA and didn't appear to be anything special on defense. She actually played less minutes as a sophomore than as a freshman. I think the coach would have liked her more if she was a better player.

Reaction Score
I have season tickets to UVA womens games. IMHO she's not a great loss or much of a prospect. I believe she was ranked 90+ coming out of HS. She wasnt a very good shooter at UVA and didn't appear to be anything special on defense. She actually played less minutes as a sophomore than as a freshman. I think the coach would have liked her more if she was a better player.

you are a 100% correct, I was being sarcastic - kids these days never look in the mirror to see the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom