Tickets to Indianapolis | The Boneyard

Tickets to Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I need some advice regarding booking hotel/air/tix for this year's final four. Last year we booked everything including tickets by December. A friend joined us at the last minute but was able to purchase 4 tix behind the ND band(great seats, btw) for the championship game, and I was able to pass the 3 tix in the upper bowl onto a fellow BYer. I am getting emails from Primesport and NCAA to purchase tickets now. In your past experiences, would you recommend booking all but the tickets now, and then waiting to get FF tickets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction Score
I would definitely book the hotel now (I already got ours), cause you can always cancel it. I've had best luck with tickets by buying them during March. That way you have a shot at getting someone's seats who's team didn't move on. Two years ago we got good Club Level seats from a Vol fan and we got them at cost. Flights are trickiest due to the expense of cancellation. We're planning on driving to Indianapolis this year.

Reaction Score
I would definitely book the hotel now (I already got ours), cause you can always cancel it. I've had best luck with tickets by buying them during March. That way you have a shot at getting someone's seats who's team didn't move on. Two years ago we got good Club Level seats from a Vol fan and we got them at cost. Flights are trickiest due to the expense of cancellation. We're planning on driving to Indianapolis this year.
Thanks VAHuskie. Did you book your hotel through one of the offered packages? Where are you staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom