Tickets and such | The Boneyard

Tickets and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Avoiding working in the heat by thinking about UConn basketball!

Last year I bought individual game tickets to several games at Gampel. Considering what to do this coming season.

I am in SE CT. Slightly closer to campus than XL. Route to campus is only half highway and going over Franklin hill is questionable for me in any kind of snow. I can park on edge of campus and get out fairly well. Route to XL is highway. I am unfamiliar with the parking options and my ability to get in-out.

It seems like buying a season ticket package to one or the other is slightly cheaper. But that only holds up if you really go to all the games. Are the seats really better without "donating" more?

While I prefer the seatbacks, I am okay with a bleacher seat - at least when I don't have someone overrunning their seat next to me! Season or individual tickets? Other plus/minus for XL or Gampel (of course I will go to Mohegan Sun!) ? Anybody carpool?

Reaction Score
We had season tix at XL for seven years or so until snowbirding knocked us out. Every year, our seats got better and better. We're not big $$ contributors, but the points mount up year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom