Thoughts on doug g? | The Boneyard

Thoughts on doug g?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I cant link and htf do u spell his name lol.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
He plays a mean pinball.

Reaction Score
Are you talking about Doug Gnodtke the new UConn Senior Associate Director of Athletics/CFO and Internal Operations? Another Michigan grad who worked with AD Manuel at Buffalo. Hiring announced on www.UConnhuskies.com on July 5.

Thanks for the clarification... I though HFD was puffing the hookah w/ Phil Steele last night w/ his initial post!!!

As far as Dougie G - All I needed to read was "Gnodtke will also serve as the sports administrator for the UConn football, men’s ice hockey and women’s ice hockey teams." and apparently handpicked by Warde.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Gee at some point we all could be on the worlds largest jeopardy team.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Are you talking about Doug Gnodtke the new UConn Senior Associate Director of Athletics/CFO and Internal Operations? Another Michigan grad who worked with AD Manuel at Buffalo. Hiring announced on www.UConnhuskies.com on July 5.

thanks. was on my phone and i wasn't sure how to spell his name. looks like warde is adding to the stable.

Reaction Score
Gottleib = greasy-haired .
Gnodtke = looks like a highly motivated AD is adding another piece to his staff. Hired to manage operations for some very important programs that are looking to take it to the next level. We could use some new ideas and strategies. I always welcome someone who is looking to improve UConn's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom