This Team? | The Boneyard

This Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Happy thanksgiving to all of the Uconn family, administrators of this board including fans and supporters. Been a while since i posted here, got lost sort of speak.

This team amazes me due to their deep roster. I mean to see Gabby finally coming into her own bring smiles. And to know the damage that these women are capable of displaying without (2) players not yet incorporated in the line up (Boykin & Butler), oh my goodness!

I am hoping and praying for something to be done which has never been done before in WCBB. 4 National Championships. Barring no major injuries "it can be done - and only they can do it - and those who believe just clap your hands to it"

PS.....And regarding Connecticut's own Kiah G. Anyone who has played the game knows she is a baller. She will do the same against good competition as she is against the lesser. As a baller you are suppose to destroy weaker competition. It is expected.

Katie lou she will be fine. Some players just take a little longer. But once she gets going wooo wee watch out.

Enjoy Your Thanksgiving People. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom