This Team is Such a Gift | The Boneyard

This Team is Such a Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
I am so going to miss Stef next year. She has made a huge imprint on the personality of the program.
It's going to be awhile before Geno will find another 6'5 player with the skillset and passing and assist ability of a Dolson. Add to that the ability to have your offense essentially run through that 6'5 player. And that pleasant personality. It's unique , refreshing , and a winning formula. She indeed will be missed.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I am going to enjoy this team and this ride all season and be appreciative of all of them....I love them all and don't want to think about next year just yet...would rather revel in the ones we have while we have 'em!

Reaction Score
This team & their games are for me a perfect winter anti-depressant, & with no bad side effects! In addition, The Boneyard enhances their effectiveness.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
So far, the team has been everything I've expected it to be and more. We've seen a 17-point victory as the bare minimum and enjoyed games with different stars emerging. Everyone from 2012 in panning out, and we have the great KML back. Of course, she bestowed on us the gift of seven threes and a lack of suspense against Duke. Notre Dame and Tennessee both kind of loom out there for Nashville, but we'll enjoy the ride this team is going to take us on either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom