This.Never.Gets.Old... | The Boneyard

This.Never.Gets.Old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who in their right mind would think it was a good idea to switch that screen? How could that have possibly ended well for Mr. McGhee?

Reaction Score
Walker with 7.. Got a mismatch.. Walker on McGhee with 4.. Kemba Walker, step back, Walker.. CARDIAC KEMBA DOES IT AGAIN! UCONN WINS AT THE BUZZER!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The best UConn video ever is this...

Thanks. I never get tired of reliving that run. As great as bazz has been this year under unfavorable circumstances; as great as Caron and Ray were, as much as Rip meant to the team; as much as I loved Ricky's D, and as much as 'Meka accomplished, it's very hard to think of a reason for Kemba not to be my favorite Husky of all time.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Roughly around this time exactly two years ago today...

I think that the best part of it is he basically showed McGhee exactly what he had in mind. Gave a half a fake, then backed it out. Gave a fake and a step back McGhee only half bit. Then the did it again, and McGhee became the clumsiest goat in BET history.

Reaction Score
The best UConn video ever is this...

This. But the McGhee video is the best stand alone highlight.

It still blows my mind Kemba didn't get POY. Damn you Jimmer...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
It still blows my mind that Kemba didnt get Big East player of the year and Tylers brother got it. But hey, Kemba won the BET MVP and NCAA T MVP. When people look back at the 2010-2011 season, thats all that will matter...And i guarantee if you ask 100 college basketball fans who won Big East Player of the year in 2011, 95 of them would probably say Kemba anyway.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
That was a great Kemba video. I think the best video was the "Just One" video by Matt Macri, I believe (I watched it not long ago). Each second was sync'd with the lyrics and the music ("Just One" by....Hoobastank??). It included video from Emeka's camcorder, as well as clips from Boneyard members. It was a piece of art if you watched and listened closely.

Oh, look what I found (but looks to be low definition):

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks. I never get tired of reliving that run. As great as bazz has been this year under unfavorable circumstances; as great as Caron and Ray were, as much as Rip meant to the team; as much as I loved Ricky's D, and as much as 'Meka accomplished, it's very hard to think of a reason for Kemba not to be my favorite Husky of all time.
Same.

Reaction Score
That was a great Kemba video. I think the best video was the "Just One" video by Matt Macri, I believe (I watched it not long ago). Each second was sync'd with the lyrics and the music ("Just One" by....Hoobastank??). It included video from Emeka's camcorder, as well as clips from Boneyard members. It was a piece of art if you watched and listened closely.

Oh, look what I found (but looks to be low definition):

I sometimes forget just how physically talented that team was. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom