This may take a while | The Boneyard

This may take a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hearing that the ACC may take up to three schools as FSU and Clemson are trying very hard to get out of the conference.

Rumors that UCF and USF are possible replacements if FSU leaves.

FSU and Clemson are waiting to see what the negotiated exit fee will be, more to come.

Reaction Score
Hearing that the ACC may take up to three schools as FSU and Clemson are trying very hard to get out of the conference.

FSU and Clemson are waiting to see what the negotiated exit fee will be, more to come.

This makes sense. Coach K. and Brey alluded to something like this yesterday. The Haggard guy at FSU was nonplussed by it all which tells me the gears are moving. If that guy was freaking out about Pitt/Cuse a while ago, and now he's calm, that can't be good for the ACC.

Reaction Score
By the way, one way to shore up that problem school Miami is to ice out USF and take Cincy instead. Opens up Ohio for the ACC.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Some of this is brought to you by the same guys who brought you "Randy Edsal to Notre Dame" rumors on the ESPN ticker.

I'm sure Coach K called it correctly: they need to know who is considering leaving and what the payouts will be if it happens this soon.

Reaction Score
Some of this is brought to you by the same guys who brought you "Randy Edsal to Notre Dame" rumors on the ESPN ticker.

I'm sure Coach K called it correctly: they need to know who is considering leaving and what the payouts will be if it happens this soon.

Either way, the ACC needs to add one or more schools.

Reaction Score
I looked last night, closest b12 school to FSU like 800 miles away and most > 1,000.

FSU and Clem both want SEC but both blocked.

Reaction Score
I looked last night, closest b12 school to FSU like 800 miles away and most > 1,000.

FSU and Clem both want SEC but both blocked.

NC State is a better fit for the SEC. The SEC doesn't want two schools in the same state, the Gators and Gamecocks objected, the SEC is out for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom