this is all starting to look familiar... | The Boneyard

this is all starting to look familiar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
If Bazz steals the ball from Russ Smith tomorrow and dunks on him, I'd be more inclined to believe ...
I lost you at the notion of Bazz dunking. Otherwise it's believable.

Reaction Score
I feel like I did in 2009 and 2011. We've got one of the best guards in the country..so we've got a shot at a National Championship.

Reaction Score
I feel like I did in 2009 and 2011. We've got one of the best guards in the country..so we've got a shot at a National Championship.
Tonight's game is huge. A win against Ville and stay out of the South Region and we could be looking at a magical run! Boatright stepping up big in the clutch last night has given me quite a bit of hope. Lets hope it carries over.

Reaction Score
Huge change moving Giffey to the 3 and sitting Kromah. NG is a much more dynamic player and scorer. Kromah was awful in his couple minutes last night. It is hard to tell, I think they could lose in 2nd round or get as far as FF with the right draw.

UConn Louisville in the championship game.

Huskies improving their seeding and peaking at the right time.

Hmm, haven't I seen this before?

Reaction Score
Huge change moving Giffey to the 3 and sitting Kromah. NG is a much more dynamic player and scorer. Kromah was awful in his couple minutes last night. It is hard to tell, I think they could lose in 2nd round or get as far as FF with the right draw.
I agree that kromah's offense is slumping.but his defense is still on point. Gave kilpatrick the fits! 9-31 versus uconn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Giffey deserves some credit for that too. He's actually pretty underrated defensively. (To outsiders. KO knows because KO sticks him on the other team's best player.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom