This Game: | The Boneyard

This Game:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So glad we had a good season. This game was how I thought we may have looked this year. How much does Bazz mean and even Giffey. Crazy. Boatright looks like he is too small, Calhoun is brick city, Daniels is bright spot. Olander being Olander. Please come back Bazz.

Reaction Score
So glad we had a good season. This game was how I thought we may have looked this year. How much does Bazz mean and even Giffey. Crazy. Boatright looks like he is too small, Calhoun is brick city, Daniels is bright spot. Olander being Olander. Please come back Bazz.
Glad you have a great sense of bball talent. This team, plaing the way they are wouldn't win a game this year. If that's what you thought we were, yikes

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
I can't remember a game with only 7 scholarship players. Is this a BE record for UConn?

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

Reaction Score
I don't know what I have been watching for the last hour and a half, but it looked like 5 guys were playing basketball and 5 guys in another color watching.

Reaction Score
Cant remember the last time I saw a Uconn team play like this, if ever.

Reaction Score
The pregame stuff I saw said that Calhoun's wrist is really bothering him. It is taped more heavily than last few games. Not much left in the tank with this group.

Reaction Score
Hell, you can't even count Calhoun at this point.

Gee ya think the fact that he is playing with an INJURED WRIST might have something to do with it??? A wrist that Dave Borges tweeted before the game is only getting worse for him?

Glad the usual suspects are proving how utterly quick they can show their ignorance about their own team when things go bad.

Reaction Score
Does seem like everything they throw up or most go in. These announcers blow.

Reaction Score
Cant remember the last time I saw a Uconn team play like this, if ever.

3 years ago in Tampa as a matter a fact, by a UConn team that had superior talent on the floor than this one.

Anyone else want to show their ignorance of facts?

Reaction Score
We have run out of gas, glad there is only 1 game left. Bazz out, Giffey out, Omar basically out. Trying to win with 3 of your best players being done is tough enough in a regular season, it's extremely tough when you are down scholarship players. It was a great year injuries just caught up with us, start building for next year, it could be special.

Reaction Score
3 years ago in Tampa as a matter a fact, by a UConn team that had superior talent on the floor than this one.

Anyone else want to show their ignorance of facts?

In the presence of brilliance.

Reaction Score
In the presence of brilliance.

Not brilliance. I have a basic understanding of the history of the team I follow. I check the beat writers blogs and twitter feeds before the games to see whats up with the team. If anyone bother to check Dave Borges feed you would know Omar Calhoun's wrist is getting WORSE not better. Which means when I read on here catty comments about him bricking everything he throws up ya may want to mention the fact this is not surprising seeing...his wrist is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom