This deserves its own thread....thanks for the link Yukon | The Boneyard

This deserves its own thread....thanks for the link Yukon

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So basically, Baylor was just "LeBroning". Just participating in the new fad. Weren't trying to deceive. They were just trying to be "hip". :cool:

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
So basically, Baylor was just "LeBroning". Just participating in the new fad. Weren't trying to deceive. They were just trying to be "hip". :cool:

Ahhhh...grasshopper....you connected the dots....you have learned much young one

Reaction Score
Wow, grown men actin a fool. My favorite of the NBA video is when players from opposing teams foul near mid court and the ref looks at them and doesn't know what to do. It's priceless. If I were 6'8" and 275 lbs. I'd be ashamed to show my face around my family after some of those flops. :oops::eek:

67TO GO

HGN

Reaction Score
Those were some great illustrative flops......... Baylor definitely was trying for an Academy Award the other night. But I still say the best flops were by the ND teams of the last 2 years......Nothing compares to the Skylar Diggins led award winners.

Reaction Score
A new term for the basketball lexicon! Flop Sweat - What the mopper cleans up. It's either legitimate sweat or flop sweat. As used in a sentence: "Our towel cleaning budget is really being stressed by all this Flop Sweat."

Reaction Score
This reminds me of a scam some panhandlers used to try on unsuspecting pedestrians in NYC. They would walk down the street holding a container with food they got from a garbage can. They would then purposely bump (or sometimes, just get close) into a pedestrian walking in the opposite direction which caused them to drop their "food". Of course, they would loudly complain about the pedestrian's clumsiness and demand money for their meal that was now all over the sidewalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom