The Walking Dead Season 6 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Walking Dead Season 6

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nah, he's not dead.

They snacked on the dude on top of him.

And Rick isn't dying.

I remain amused that zombies can't run, can't operate a doorknob, and can't do anything that involves any sort of coordination....but they can open a chest cavity in two seconds using only a fingernail.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Nah, he's not dead.

They snacked on the dude on top of him.

And Rick isn't dying.

This! If Glenn dies he ain't going out like that.

My gut is telling me he will be able to get under that dumpster and wait it out for backup.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Speaking of spies...the gay guy (who found Ricks group at the barn) found a satchel with pictures on a dead guy who didn't look like a wolf. Looks like there was a mole not named Enid (who's name backward is Dine) so maybe she is a wolf.
The "gay guy" has a name and it's Aaron. If one simply forgot his name, it would be best that he be indentified as "Alexandria's lead recruiter" not by his se x uality.

Enid may be a wolf spy, but she did not give the wolves those pictures. At the end of season 5, Aaron lost his backpack containing the pictures of Alexandria while trying to escape the wolve's food truck trap.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So, the 2 wolves in the woods are the guy he fought in the house last week AND the one who took a gun on the way out of Alexandria.
Yes, and also the one Rick killed in the RV. Also they are 5 Morgan let go.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Did not see Glenn's death coming at all. But it was a good one. Unexpected and brutal.

I had thought they would stay with the comic book story for him. Makes it even more unexpected.

Rick is in a similar position as he was in the 1st episode (stuck in a tank, surrounded by walkers). Similar look on his face too. But this time he doesn't have Glenn to get him out of it. ().

From the previews, looks like next week we are getting Morgan's back story. 90 minute episode too.

Reaction Score
This! If Glenn dies he ain't going out like that.

My gut is telling me he will be able to get under that dumpster and wait it out for backup.
I think Glenn is gone. It's jut not realistic for him to get out of there. Being trapped on that dumpster with the herd had a different feel. I didn't know how they'd realistically get Glenn out of that (figured Nicholas was gone). So much of survival is luck. Michonne's group jumped a fence and there were no walkers on the other side. Glenn was surrounded.

On the Talking Dead the creators sent a message about "seeing Glenn or parts of him again." My wife and I decided that Maggie is pregnant.

Adding to Fishy's comment about the walkers' anomalous strength, it bugs me that they figured out that if they cover themselves in zombie guts they can go undetected, but they never do that. I understand not wanting to do that at all times, but why didn't Michonne and gang in the pet store?

Reaction Score
He was reportedly still filming episodes, backed up by photos, subsequent to this episode, so I don't think he is dead. Yet.

Reaction Score
Also, this is quite a deviation from the comics. I know they make a lot of changes for the TV show, but Glens storyline in the comics has much more....impact....that I doubt they would change it. Unless of course they transfer it to another main character.

Reaction Score
And although his apparent death last night was a major gut punch, not having any other characters witness it doesn't make it nearly as gut wrenching as it could have been for such a beloved character. Sure they could stumble on some remains or see him as a walker, but that wouldn't be the same. And the surprise walker thing has already been done with Sophia, I don't think they would rehash that for such an important character.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I watched maybe half of Talking Dead...if Glenn's face wasn't shown during the Memorium then...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I can see him wiggling away and the herd gets lured away. Then...out of the blue his voice comes a craclin' through the walkie talkie.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Glenn is not dead. His story is not done. Although it seems very improbable that he could survive his situation, this is the walking dead and Glenn is known to get out of sticky situations.

Also probably not dead is the wolf leader who appeared to be dipatched by Morgan and his bo staff but the screen went black.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think Glenn is gone. It's jut not realistic for him to get out of there. Being trapped on that dumpster with the herd had a different feel. I didn't know how they'd realistically get Glenn out of that (figured Nicholas was gone). So much of survival is luck. Michonne's group jumped a fence and there were no walkers on the other side. Glenn was surrounded.

On the Talking Dead the creators sent a message about "seeing Glenn or parts of him again." My wife and I decided that Maggie is pregnant.
Not a bad idea. I think they will use Glenn in flashbacks, that's why he's seen in filming of later episodes.

I don't think they can magically get him out from under the herd there.

Reaction Score
Very solid season thus far, pretty much non-stop action. In terms of combining action and drama the show is operating at an all-time high. I'm about done with them hammering home the point that the Alexandrians are ill-prepared to deal with the apocalypse but its amusing to set a stopwatch to how quickly after criticizing Rick's group an Alexandrian goes down. Was Betsy already dead anyway?

Coincidentally I watched Back to the Future with my son this weekend, so I'm pretty sure that the Delorean and the Winnebago start at the last & best possible moment.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Last thing I will say about Glenn's non-death is that we are possibly watching a hallucination from Nicholas' perspective. He was clearly having mental episodes the entire day and the camera focus would get wonky. The most compelling evidence that it could possibly be a hallucination was that they ran out of ammo since they pulled their knives at the end. How could he have shot himself with no ammo?

I still favor the more improbable Glen survives by crawling under the dumpster theory, but just throwing it out there.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I had a bathroom attack within the first 10 mins of the show...how did Rick hurt his hand. Seemed it was injured before he met the road kill zombies.

Also...you know that tractor trailer with the horn is full of zombies. Wait til they escape!

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
A couple of things bothered me about last night's episode; aside from the fact that I went to bed with a very heavy heart. Noah was brutal...Glenn was heartwrenching. I am hoping that the speculation that was Nicholas the herd was chowing on is correct. Can't think of anyone more deserving. I honestly thought Nicholas was gonna throw Glenn off the dumpster into the herd & save his own sorry .

When the Alexandria people went down & were being devoured, why didn't someone step up & mercy kill them? Couldn't get my head around that. Did Rick get bitten on the hand? I didn't see what happened. My spouse said he thought if that was the case, Rick would have "done a Meryl".

Reaction Score
Glenn surviving that would be ridiculous. There's no way.

I guess the hallucination theory would be reasonable but I hate that kind of writing.

Reaction Score
A couple of things bothered me about last night's episode; aside from the fact that I went to bed with a very heavy heart. Noah was brutal...Glenn was heartwrenching. I am hoping that the speculation that was Nicholas the herd was chowing on is correct. Can't think of anyone more deserving. I honestly thought Nicholas was gonna throw Glenn off the dumpster into the herd & save his own sorry .

When the Alexandria people went down & were being devoured, why didn't someone step up & mercy kill them? Couldn't get my head around that. Did Rick get bitten on the hand? I didn't see what happened. My spouse said he thought if that was the case, Rick would have "done a Meryl".

I agree about the mercy killings. I also thought Michonne was going to grab the note to Betsy. Re Rick, they didn't really show what happened, but I assumed it happened when he took out a few walkers on the way to the Winnebago. His knife broke in the head of one. I assumed he got sliced on the knife.

I thought it was interesting that Rick gave the soliloquy claiming that going back to Alexandria was selfish, but that's clearly what he's trying to do after finding the baby food in the wolf's clothing (pun intended), while Daryl got back in line. Compare that to Michonne and Glenn disobeying Rick to ditch the Alexandrians. Maybe Rick is seeing that you can't always take the personal relationships out... or he's just saying his crew (including Judith) are more important.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I think his hand was hurt before those walkers.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
EDIT: did some Googlin' and apparently he did cut his hand on a machete that was sticking out of one of those walkers. Interne buzz is he might become like comic book Rick...one handed.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
EDIT: did some Googlin' and apparently he did cut his hand on a machete that was sticking out of one of those walkers. Interne buzz is he might become like comic book Rick...one handed.
From what I've read, Kirkman feels he made a mistake in the comics with Rick's hand. Didn't want to do that again in the show. However, hurting his hand might be just to get comic book talk, like when Glenn picked up the baseball bat at Noah's settlement.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I like, scratch that, I liked, the Morgan character. but a god damn 90 minute flashback episode of a fringe character is a load of crap. What a weird decision by the writers/producers. I can't think of anyone that wanted that waste of time.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I like, scratch that, I liked, the Morgan character. but a god damn 90 minute flashback episode of a fringe character is a load of crap. What a weird decision by the writers/producers. I can't think of anyone that wanted that waste of time.
I enjoyed it. (too many commercials though - I know I should DVR and skip them) A lot of people really like Morgan. Not sure they consider him a "fringe" character. He's been there as long as Rick. I thought it was pretty well written, acted and shot.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I enjoyed it. (too many commercials though - I know I should DVR and skip them) A lot of people really like Morgan. Not sure they consider him a "fringe" character. He's been there as long as Rick. I thought it was pretty well written, acted and shot.

I guess he is only a fringe character in number of episodes really. While Lennie James and John Carroll Lynch were brilliant, it seemed to really be a story that wasn't completely necessary and definitely didn't need a full extended episode for it. To me it just brought all the momentum this season started with to a grinding halt. To each his own I guess. However it would have definitely won me over if his bow staff training was 80s style.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom