"The Wait Is Over" | The Boneyard

"The Wait Is Over"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Let's gooooo!!! Can't wait for this season to start.

Reaction Score
too bad Rawls wasn't narrating it, but this will do! good stuff

Reaction Score
Early on, the quick view of who seemed to be Enoch - looked like he's been working hard to me!

Reaction Score
Early on, the quick view of who seemed to be Enoch - looked like he's been working hard to me!

Agreed, he has the size up front we've been lacking for a few years. Also, Shonn Miller looks like a strong mofo and has some wide shoulders. Miller Time is gonna be a beast on the boards and can also score.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
When the narrator says "It takes courage to start over again" and it cuts to Omar I get chills. This is Omar's season of redemption. I can't wait to see what he can do at full health again.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
UConn Men's Basketball: The Journey Begins

Love Omar's passion in this video. Ollie said it before regarding Calhoun's never die attitude despite his struggles over the years. Its crazy how many talented players who could be top options at other programs we will have on the roster this season.

Also, Enoch has a "play right now" body. Our freshman bigs have typically gotten little burn in the past, but thats because they usually come in raw, thin and lanky. This kid seems to have the size and strength to be productive down low as a freshman.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
2 Jalen Adams 6-2/170 Guard FR Roxbury, Mass.

23 Nnamdi Amilo 6-3/225 Forward SR New Fairfield, Conn.

35 Amida Brimah 7-0/230 Center JR Accra, Ghana

21 Omar Calhoun 6-5/205 Guard SR Brooklyn, N.Y.

10 Sam Cassell Jr. 6-4/192 Guard RS JR Baltimore, Md.

13 Steven Enoch6-10/245 Forward FR Norwalk, Conn.

12 Kentan Facey 6-9/206 Forward JR Trelawny, Jamaica

24 Christian Foxen 6-8/223 Forward SO Rocky Hill, Conn.

4 Sterling Gibbs 6-2/185 Guard GS Scotch Plains, N.J.

5 Daniel Hamilton 6-7/190 Guard/Forward SO Los Angeles, Calif.

22 Terry Larrier 6-8/185 Guard/Forward RS FR Bronx, N.Y.

32 Shonn Miller 6-7/220 Forward GS Euclid, Ohio

0 Phillip Nolan 6-10/237 Forward SR Milwaukee, Wis.

44 Rodney Purvis 6-4/205 Guard RS JR Raleigh. N.C.
spacer.gif

we have a big team compared to the last few years, especially at the guard position... the talent and experience is there without question. the only thing that's up in the air is the chemistry and if certain players improved

Reaction Score
Love Omar's passion in this video. Ollie said it before regarding Calhoun's never die attitude despite his struggles over the years. Its crazy how many talented players who could be top options at other programs we will have on the roster this season.

Also, Enoch has a "play right now" body. Our freshman bigs have typically gotten little burn in the past, but thats because they usually come in raw, thin and lanky. This kid seems to have the size and strength to be productive down low as a freshman.

I mentioned above Steve's shoulders are looking different already than his senior year. This kid could be someone who gets time this year rather than waiting a year. There's something about this "team" and the way they look when together, something special. Not saying NC or anything way too premature for that, but we as fans are going to have some fun this year I think.

It's like Christmas so many unopened toys and one's we think we know about but when we open the box it's even better than we thought!;)

Reaction Score
It's like Christmas so many unopened toys and one's we think we know about but when we open the box it's even better than we thought!;)

Agree, The box pictures look absolutely gorgeous, The key is the coaching staff being able to successfully assemble all the pieces (in time).

Everyone is KO's players right? I believe Omar and Nolan were recruited by JC but played all three years with Ollie as HC.

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that Ollie and staff know the manual and have an good ideas as to where to put the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom