The View From The Syracuse Bench | The Boneyard

The View From The Syracuse Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He may be watching what he says right now, but we will all be his captive audience for Q's classic sideline histrionics on Tuesday. Expect an Oscar worthy performance on WBB biggest stage by WBB's biggest ham bone.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
He may be watching what he says right now, but we will all be his captive audience for Q's classic sideline histrionics on Tuesday. Expect an Oscar worthy performance on WBB biggest stage by WBB's biggest ham bone.
At what point in the game will the officials toss Q? ;)

Reaction Score
I will never forget Maya having to teach them a lesson. I hope the women can do it again Tuesday night..:cool:

Reaction Score
I hope we're saying the same things too. More importantly, I hope we're feeling them.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm sure we'll all be witness to the largest shirt collars in FF history.

Reaction Score
Was fishing around on that Syracuse website and found this gem:

In one of her first TV interviews, young Breanna Stewart dealt with serious photo bomber, her brother

It is a interview of Stewie during her freshman year at high school with her younger brother photo bombing. Such a shy kid in the video. She has come a long way!

MUMBO: really fun to watch that link. Thanks. Hope others will check that out. And, yeh, the younger version of Stewart was on the shy side perhaps (yet she shows plenty of aplomb even then). As far as shyness goes: the little brother, not so much, eh??

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Hillsman and Kim Mulkey (Baylor) are two of the most animated coaches on the sidelines in WCBB. No body cries and whines more on every call to the refs than those two. He'll put on a good show, he always does.
His facial expressions are as varied as Dawn Staley's.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Whoa - he really does carry a Louis Vuitton bag! And forget the monogrammed cuffs - he has his whole name embroidered on his cuffs. Geez - insecurity issues??
how do you know that? #loadedquestion

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
give the guy some credit, his team is in the Championship... unlike Harry, Doug, Kim, Tara, Vivian, Holly, Dawn, Muffett, Jose

CM-Capture-93.jpg

Reaction Score
Hillsman and Kim Mulkey (Baylor) are two of the most animated coaches on the sidelines in WCBB. No body cries and whines more on every call to the refs than those two. He'll put on a good show, he always does.
His facial expressions are as varied as Dawn Staley's.

OMG!! His expressions are hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I'm sure B. Butler will toss up 20+ three pointers tonight so you will get to see him quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom