The Senhor Returns. | The Boneyard

The Senhor Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Senhor swagger returned to the sideline with the Boat buzzer beater off balance three.

Don't make the Judge resurrect our pube covered lil buddy for another run......

Reaction Score
I say we retire Senhor.. for a little while at least. I like the idea another poster had, lets go with the Ferrari.
The Ferrari never won a NCC and besides a Ferrari is way too pretty for this team.

Reaction Score
I say we retire Senhor.. for a little while at least. I like the idea another poster had, lets go with the Ferrari.

The potential for negativity using the Ferrari is far too high.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
The Senhor swagger returned to the sideline with the Boat buzzer beater off balance three.

Don't make the Judge resurrect our pube covered lil buddy for another run.

Senhor is still powerful, witness his appearance at the USF game.

However, I am unaware of anytime we sought to rely upon the same theme for our hangings in multiple years, let alone any time that may have been successful.

Nonetheless, an occasional appearance, as with the appearance of any staple of the mojo, is always a powerful and positive thing.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Senhor is still powerful, witness his appearance at the USF game.

However, I am unaware of anytime we sought to rely upon the same theme for our hangings in multiple years, let alone any time that may have been successful.

Nonetheless, an occasional appearance, as with the appearance of any staple of the mojo, is always a powerful and positive thing.
If Senhor appeals to the few female posters that "hang" out with us, and it appears it does, I see no problem with resurrecting it for the remainder of the season.

Yes we are not being creative in coming up with a new mojo. But consider this. There has been a lot of dickness in this forum this season, so we need the Senhor to balance things.

If there is enough agreement, my vote is strongly for the Ferrari

Reaction Score
What about Charlie Sheen? It's time for new mojo

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
This is what has kept the team together through the tough times:

61A03L1B0jL.jpg

Now let's get ready to dance:

duct-tape-dress-15.jpg

Reaction Score
bringing back senhor is a ballsy proposition. i for one think that we have already extracted all the useful mojo out of those golden balls during last season's tournament explosion. i prefer to look back on him fondly and not risk having him come up short on the second go round.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Let's put it this way. We better have something in place if UConn makes the NCAA tournament. Heck would like something in place now.

How about that dress which confuses the heck out of us. Or that device someone picked up at a tag sale and @temery figured out. Or a Save the Whale sticker! Or something with toes or stairs!

Or one of the spirits that requires aging because it took a while for this team to gel and they aged me considerably.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Let's put it this way. We better have something in place if UConn makes the NCAA tournament. Heck would like something in place now.

How about that dress which confuses the heck out of us. Or that device someone picked up at a tag sale and @temery figured out. Or a Save the Whale sticker! Or something with toes or stairs!

Or one of the spirits that requires aging because it took a while for this team to gel and they aged me considerably.

Like it or not, these things all must wait for their proper moment.

And then Deepster will whine and complain that he just can't possibly bring himself to come up with anything this year as his melon is fetching up completely dry.

And then he will be asked, begged, wheedled, cajoled .... and finally he will proffer up something....

And it should be pointed out that the actual "vessel" that is proffered for the mojo is somewhat less important than the enthusiasm with which it is embraced and pushed forward.

We learn this from the eminently forgettable "Shoo Shoo Orange Flu" fiasco, as well as from the sublime Charlie Sheen and Senhor Testiculo efforts.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
bringing back senhor is a ballsy proposition. i for one think that we have already extracted all the useful mojo out of those golden balls during last season's tournament explosion. i prefer to look back on him fondly and not risk having him come up short on the second go round.

Senhor isn't coming back. I got a violation notice from advertisers. Seriously-no.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Like it or not, these things all must wait for their proper moment.

And then Deepster will whine and complain that he just can't possibly bring himself to come up with anything this year as his melon is fetching up completely dry.

And then he will be asked, begged, wheedled, cajoled .... and finally he will proffer up something....

And it should be pointed out that the actual "vessel" that is proffered for the mojo is somewhat less important than the enthusiasm with which it is embraced and pushed forward.

We learn this from the eminently forgettable "Shoo Shoo Orange Flu" fiasco, as well as from the sublime Charlie Sheen and Senhor Testiculo efforts.

Actually, I really don't have anything in mind yet for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom