the post game presser | The Boneyard

the post game presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.theuconnblog.com/2016/3/...ll-2016-ncaa-tourney-2nd-round-postgame-press

around minute 18:
Lou struggled on both ends of the court; Geno seems philosophical about it.
when Gabby comes in and guards you, you're guarded

To my knowledge, there was no follow-up to the hard fall Lou took in the Robert Morris game. She banged her head on the floor and looked shaken when she got up. Concussion? She played afterward, but was she checked for concussion? I assume she was, but the player who came out in the 2nd game didn't look like Lou. Hope she's well because she's the Future.

Reaction Score
I think she did the freshman thing. She has come so far this year and the first game was so easy that she forgot you have to be ready and bring you best every night. As I always told my daughter growing up, you learn more from losing than you do from winning. I expect she will be ready these next 4 games. I was very impressed by Napheesa, she looked very good.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Duquense sped UConn up offensively in the 1st quarter and Lou's shots seemed rushed and once she missed her first couple it looked a lot worse than it was. Then Moriah, Stewie and Morgan all got on a roll and she was kind of left out. She played decent defense and even tried to rebound. She'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom