The paradox of 2014-15: anyone else feel this way? | The Boneyard

The paradox of 2014-15: anyone else feel this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I am imbued with these two sentiments:

• This season has absolutely flown by, and yet...
  • ...The Stanford loss was ages ago.
Hope the team is rested and prepared for the tourney. I can't wait for Selection Monday. The only winning streak that really matters season-over-season is six.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yep, we need to get the next 6. I think that will give us 37, which is a nice accomplishment as well.

Was the Stanford loss this season? By this team? :)

Reaction Score
I remember being at the Davis game to start the season and thinking things might be special for this team. Also thinking that if they were careless, Stanford would be a problem. The season has gone by like a fire engine on its way to a four-alarm fire. The Stanford loss was destined to happen. I almost want UConn to play Stanford in the NCAAs, because the outcome would be so different. Talkj about a revenge game..,.....

Reaction Score
I remember being at the Davis game to start the season and thinking things might be special for this team. Also thinking that if they were careless, Stanford would be a problem. The season has gone by like a fire engine on its way to a four-alarm fire. The Stanford loss was destined to happen. I almost want UConn to play Stanford in the NCAAs, because the outcome would be so different. Talkj about a revenge game..,.....
Nah....no revenge needed. I think the loss was beneficial to the team. It really got them focused very quickly. The current team is a completely different team.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Stanford happened…
and so did South Florida, South Carolina, ND.
Other teams will play hard this post-season.
It may not be a cakewalk, but UConn should win.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Nah....no revenge needed. I think the loss was beneficial to the team. It really got them focused very quickly. The current team is a completely different team.

Also "Nah", for I want opponents we haven't yet seen--Oregon State, Ohio State, Tenn, Md, e.g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom