The Official Punch Them In The Toof Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

The Official Punch Them In The Toof Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have no shooters open up the floor. Dham and boat are our best, and boat can't get the ball in his hands

Reaction Score
Refs have been horrible, but another learning point. Boat is pissed shows in his body language and on court demeanor. As he good, so does the rest of the team. Bad calls will happen, can't let that take your head out of the game.
Shut up that has nothing to do with it we are simply shooting abysmally and just shot ourselves in the foot early with TOs (nearly half coming from a freshman)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We got out-toughed tonight. Hats off to Huggins; he had a good game plan, and we can't buy a shot.

Reaction Score
This loss doesn't worry me too much. It's largely missed shots (many that were open and a number of FTs) and a boatload of TOs by Hamilton in one key stretch. Both are things that will be cleaned up, I think.

Reaction Score
We really don't have any shooters. We lost three excellent ones. DHam is pretty good, but he's a freshmen and after all the turnovers he got tentative. Boat is okay, but he's certainly not Bazz as a shooter. Cassell, for how good he was in the exhibitions, has not shown any consistency against "real" competition. TSam's range is about 3 feet, Purvis shot well at NC State but his M.O. is that he's not a shooter. Omar, who knows... We're getting pretty good looks but there's nothing to show for it. In this game, Amida's purpose offensively is to wait for alley oops. We've worked very, very hard to make this lose competitive. But we've got to figure some things out on the offensive end.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
CardiacAndre7 said:
we don't have a viable back up pg able to dribble consistently

Wait until next year when our only viable pg is a freshman

Reaction Score
Shut up that has nothing to do with it we are simply shooting abysmally and just shot ourselves in the foot early with TOs (nearly half coming from a freshman)

Shut up? Are we 5? You can simply say you disagree. I think wv got into his head personally. I think he'll get better at dealing with those situations in the future.

Reaction Score
Too many empty trips around the time we cut it to 6. We got out-toughed but if we could knock down shots it's a different game.

Reaction Score
Too many empty trips around the time we cut it to 6. We got out-toughed but if we could knock down shots it's a different game.
That uncalled goaltending was brutal, too. Would have gotten it to 4, I think.

Reaction Score
Shut up? Are we 5? You can simply say you disagree. I think wv got into his head personally. I think he'll get better at dealing with those situations in the future.
If "shut up" hurts your feelings, I'll say the same thing with more words: please remove yourself and your poorly-thought-out comments from this continuing conversation. You won't be missed.

Reaction Score
If "shut up" hurts your feelings, I'll say the same thing with more words: please remove yourself and your poorly-thought-out comments from this continuing conversation. You won't be missed.

Trust me your incapable of hurting my feelings. Conversion here tends to be a little more intelligent than shut up though. I'm used to people expressing their differing opinions in a respectful way.

Reaction Score
This sucks but we are a good team. We have so many talented players including Facey which is awesome.

Bright future for us this year
If they stayed healthy (Purvis), didn't lose their composure, as freshmen are wont to do (Hamilton), and made their FTs (everyone), this game looks much different.

But sometimes you get the perfect storm of suck.

Reaction Score
I like how we responded but we do need to figure out the shooting.

Reaction Score
Trust me your incapable of hurting my feelings. Conversion here tends to be a little more intelligent than shut up though. I'm used to people expressing their differing opinions in a respectful way.
LMAO

Reaction Score

Shut up.

Reaction Score
Stylistically, we just struggle with frenetic defensive teams. We would have lost to Louisville 20 straight times last year and I feel like WVUs style of defense would beat us most games, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom