The official Mike Patrick (Lville/GTown) thread... | The Boneyard

The official Mike Patrick (Lville/GTown) thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
"I love the way Pitino is using his timeouts....he's only taking them when he needs them." -- Mike Patrick, 1/26/2013

Reaction Score
However he took his last timeout with about a minute to go when there was a scramble on the floor that his player took control of the ball. The possession arrow was in Ville favor, so he wasted his last TO. I forget the analyst name from Maryland, but he did point this out that Ville made a mistake by taking the TO.

Reaction Score
"I love the way Pitino is using his timeouts....he's only taking them when he needs them." -- Mike Patrick, 1/26/2013

That's the valuable insight one can only appreciate if they have an absolute ignorance to everything sports. That one is hard to top.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
However he took his last timeout with about a minute to go when there was a scramble on the floor that his player took control of the ball. The possession arrow was in Ville favor, so he wasted his last TO. I forget the analyst name from Maryland, but he did point this out that Ville made a mistake by taking the TO.

And on the next possession they kept the ball on an ensuing tie up. They only kept possession on that play because Louisville took that time out. If they followed the analyst's lead, they would have lost a possession at the end of the game. But they missed shots on both possessions to lose anyway.

Reaction Score
If he was real good he would've asked how come Rick ended up his last possession with Siva handling it forever and accepting a 15 footer when he's a mason??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom