The Official 2015 Mets Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

The Official 2015 Mets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Flores = auto fan favorite the rest of the way as long as he doesn't hit like absolute crap.

What an awesome way to win. So happy for Flores. Side note on Flores, he's gone something like 48 games without an error. So while the power hasn't been there, the lack of him being a negative in the field has alleviated that a bit.

If they can win tomorrow, there's suddenly a ton of pressure on the Nationals.

Reaction Score
Doesn't get better than that in sports does it? I was so happy for the kid.

Reaction Score
Mets are about to take over NYC with Wilmer wielding big bat, and now Cespedes along with Cy Young pitching staff. In the immortal words of Tug McGraw, "ya gotta believe".

mets1090

Reaction Score
The false hope is real.

Reaction Score
I'm going tonight. Can't wait. Hoping Thor drops the hammer in front of a national audience.

Why not us?!

Reaction Score
I'm going tonight. Can't wait. Hoping Thor drops the hammer in front of a national audience.

Why not us?!

Have to admit the growing excitement for this team and their fans is fun to watch. They're winning in some dramatic ways and the confidence should grow.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Have to admit the growing excitement for this team and their fans is fun to watch. They're winning in some dramatic ways and the confidence should grow.

The return of Duda Smash mode is highly encouraging.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Stuck in traffic on the way home from the in-laws, I unfortunately had to experience that three-HR inning in the car. But at least I got to listen to Howie and Josh call it!

Finish this out guys!

Reaction Score
What's going on now, esp with Duda is insane! Thurs feels like it was years ago.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Yes, as of an hour ago it was reported Wheeler for Bruce in the works. Bruce is under contract through next year.
We are not getting a w/c slot, now have to win this damn division. Odds of us sweeping the Nats? 10%?
Getting swept? 75%.
I stand corrected, happily.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Great weekend! Thor, Knight, and the hippee. Wow.
Let's do this.

Reaction Score
Just got back from Citi. Wow. The crowd was NUTS all night long. What a game. Thor dropped the hammer again. And the Camptown ladies sing this song......DUDA! DUDA! How hot is he???

If you watch the clip below, I'm in the bottom right of the screen at the 0:23 mark yelling at her to throw it back. I'm wearing a rainbow colored tie dye. I actually wore it so I could see it easily on TV.

http://m.nationals.mlb.com/video/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU

Reaction Score
Deepster said:
Just got back from Citi. Wow. The crowd was NUTS all night long. What a game. Thor dropped the hammer again. And the Camptown ladies sing this song.DUDA! DUDA! How hot is he??? If you watch the clip below, I'm in the bottom right of the screen at the 0:23 mark yelling at her to throw it back. I'm wearing a rainbow colored tie dye. I actually wore it so I could see it easily on TV. http://m.nationals.mlb.com/video/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU

Awesome moment! That chick wasn't too bad to look at either...

Reaction Score
Just got back from Citi. Wow. The crowd was NUTS all night long. What a game. Thor dropped the hammer again. And the Camptown ladies sing this song.DUDA! DUDA! How hot is he???

If you watch the clip below, I'm in the bottom right of the screen at the 0:23 mark yelling at her to throw it back. I'm wearing a rainbow colored tie dye. I actually wore it so I could see it easily on TV.

http://m.nationals.mlb.com/video/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU

Man you had both arms up when it was tracking towards you like you were happy? Thought you were a Mets fan - oh I get it you were a little hammered and didn't know who was up.

Reaction Score
Man you had both arms up when it was tracking towards you like you were happy? Thought you were a Mets fan - oh I get it you were a little hammered and didn't know who was up.

No, I knew I was going to be on TV so I threw up my arms so I could pick myself out on my DVR'd replay. And yes, the chick was hot. After she threw it back, the fans started chanting to her and her boyfriend "She's ...a ....keep-er!"

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Yeah. What's up with that? Deepster looked like a giddy six year old. And obviously has a very limited vertical leap, allowing that to get two rows past him into the hands of a chick.

Seriously though... as a long-time Mets fan who had far too few ups to offset the number of downs from 1964-2007 before turning my full attention to the Bucs (moved here in 2002, stayed a Mets fan until the back-to-back choke jobs by the prima donnas of the mid-2000s), I'm somewhat enjoying this. Having watched Gooden and Straw ruin their careers with coke and going thru the ridiculously high expectations of Generation K only to watch them fizzle, there's still a little piece o' my heart that bleeds Mutts blue. So if the Bucs can't take it all, I hope the Mets do.

Besides, Nats fans are simply the worst kind of human in existence. Worse than Yankees fans even.

mets1090

Reaction Score
Besides, Nats fans are simply the worst kind of human in existence. Worse than Yankees fans even.
No love for Philly in that discussion?

mets1090

Reaction Score
Oh also, wow what a weekend...

Reaction Score
Yeah. What's up with that? Deepster looked like a giddy six year old. And obviously has a very limited vertical leap, allowing that to get two rows past him into the hands of a chick.

Seriously though... as a long-time Mets fan who had far too few ups to offset the number of downs from 1964-2007 before turning my full attention to the Bucs (moved here in 2002, stayed a Mets fan until the back-to-back choke jobs by the prima donnas of the mid-2000s), I'm somewhat enjoying this. Having watched Gooden and Straw ruin their careers with coke and going thru the ridiculously high expectations of Generation K only to watch them fizzle, there's still a little piece o' my heart that bleeds Mutts blue. So if the Bucs can't take it all, I hope the Mets do.

I have no vertical. I'm 48, white and fat. LOL!! And to be fair, it bounced off someone else's hands and then the chick caught it on the rebound. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom