"The expectation is to win every football game." Diaco | The Boneyard

"The expectation is to win every football game." Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
So the question is: in this situation would Diaco be Meek Mill, or Drake?

junglehusky

Reaction Score
I withdraw my joke. I didn't see that UConn Football Facts tweeted it last night. #GreatMinds

Reaction Score
Lot of big statements from the last place team.

Am I supposed to be fired up my head coach said he's expectations are to win games?

My mind is blown!

It's going to be a long day for me. Diaco will say some ridiculous things and posters will get chubbies while completely forgetting about last year. Might be best for me to take the day off.

Reaction Score
Lot of big statements from the last place team.

Am I supposed to be fired up my head coach said he's expectations are to win games?

My mind is blown!

Well that is different from last year from the perception that reigned down about 'preseason.'

junglehusky

Reaction Score
It's going to be a long day for me. Diaco will say some ridiculous things and posters will get chubbies while completely forgetting about last year. Might be best for me to take the day off.
Yeah but it's an ironic chubby. Unless they actually live up to the ridiculous statements, then it will be a non-ironic chubby.

Reaction Score

It's good to have confidence and instill confidence, if it doesn't reach no one else, at least it hits the players. Would you rather hear, 'well we finished 2-10 last year and we only got 42 votes in getting picked last by the media, so we might as well throw it in now?'

Reaction Score

coachspeak.jpg

Reaction Score
It's good to have confidence and instill confidence, if it doesn't reach no one else, at least it hits the players. Would you rather hear, 'well we finished 2-10 last year and we only got 42 votes in getting picked last by the media, so we might as well throw it in now?'

I stopped caring one iota about what Diaco says sometime around the end of Sept last year. It's the reactions of posters that will be priceless given the rhetoric we heard last year vs. the results.

And yes, I still firmly believe that winning games wasn't a priority last year. And I hope that was the case and he's learned from it. Because if he actually WAS trying to win some of those games, we have much bigger problems than I thought.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm drinking the koolaid a little more than others... We really didn't show much on film last year guys...We looked lost out there ... Got no choice but to believe this HCBD at this point.. if we come out the gate 1-1 or 0-2 then you gotta believe he's nothing but a good car salesman....

Reaction Score
I stopped caring one iota about what Diaco says sometime around the end of Sept last year. It's the reactions of posters that will be priceless given the rhetoric we heard last year vs. the results.

And yes, I still firmly believe that winning games wasn't a priority last year. And I hope that was the case and he's learned from it. Because if he actually WAS trying to win some of those games, we have much bigger problems than I thought.

I hear you. Even I admit now that development was priority 1 a year ago, but they still were trying to win while developing, that's where the disconnect got lost.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Well that is different from last year from the perception that reigned down about 'preseason.'

Was it perception or the fact he outright said it and coached accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom