The day after the draft, who’s trending? | The Boneyard

The day after the draft, who’s trending?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The number represents the number of posts on Twitter

10550F3D-1E58-40DD-B95D-4EA9E4187747.jpeg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Circle May 22 on your calendar. Assuming Nika makes the Storm’s roster, than basketball fans will get their 1st opportunity to perhaps watch Caitlin Clark relive her nightmare from the past 2 seasons with Nika birddogging her all over the court. As Indiana makes the trip to Seattle to face the Storm. :)

Reaction Score
Nika literally exudes charisma. So happy that those beyond Storrs have gotten a glimpse of what we have enjoyed for the past four years. It will only build from here for her. As she said in her interviews she's excited for the challenges in front of her, the ups and downs, the new relationships, her continued growth - the whole thing. No doubt she will give everything she has with passion, commitment and fire to keep pushing her ceiling. That's who she is. The Storm has a great fan base and it's a great team and city for her to land in. I think she will thrive there and the fans and her teammates will love her.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Nika literally exudes charisma. So happy that those beyond Storrs have gotten a glimpse of what we have enjoyed for the past four years. It will only build from here for her. As she said in her interviews she's excited for the challenges in front of her, the ups and downs, the new relationships, her continued growth - the whole thing. No doubt she will give everything she has with passion, commitment and fire to keep pushing her ceiling. That's who she is. The Storm has a great fan base and it's a great team and city for her to land in. I think she will thrive there and the fans and her teammates will love her.
this may be a better asset for nika than her basketball talents -- if the storm have any appreciation for nika's intangibles (we know from the BY not everyone value this).

Reaction Score
I think Nika will surprise a few fans with her ability to score. At UConn she didn't really participate too much on the shooting but her mid range game is actually pretty strong and he ability to get to the basket is also a great asset. Seattle will need her to do a little more than what UConn needed and that will help Nika a lot on her development.

Reaction Score
I think Nika will surprise a few fans with her ability to score. At UConn she didn't really participate too much on the shooting but her mid range game is actually pretty strong and he ability to get to the basket is also a great asset. Seattle will need her to do a little more than what UConn needed and that will help Nika a lot on her development.
Her role for the last two college seasons was 1) play 40 minute and 2) try to do everything because of a lack of other starters. I hope we get to see a higher % of Nika's play time focusing on to her strengths.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom