The cost of realignment | The Boneyard

The cost of realignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
A Providence - Seton Hall semifinal at the Big East Tournament.

Friday at the Big East was generally one of the best college hoop events of the year. Now, two formerly bottom-third Big East programs are center stage.

The only saving grace is that there are plenty of high ledges around for Fox Sports 1 execs.

Reaction Score

Friday at the Big East was generally one of the best college hoop events of the year. Now, two formerly bottom-third Big East programs are center stage.

The only saving grace is that there are plenty of high ledges around for Fox Sports 1 execs.

I suspect tho that this is a good thing for the BET itself I can remember going out to UConn-Seton Hall games at the Meadowlands (last time was Caron Butler's first year tho) and there were a good number of Hall fans there (a lot of UConn fans too). So, I imagine they'll be there.

The BE should worry when schools like Butler, Creighton (in future years), or St. Louis, Dayton, DePaul, Marquette, etc. advance.

Reaction Score
Just so awful. Can't wait to see how deep into the toilet the ratings are for Fri & Sat at the BET.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
A little sad too that beating St. John's and Seton Hall will be good enough to make it to Saturday night.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
That means one of those teams will be playing for a championship....

Threw up in my mouth a little

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

Man, if only there was evidence that existed before this year about how low college basketball ratings are. If only they had some sort of sign!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Man, if only there was evidence that existed before this year about how low college basketball ratings are. If only they had some sort of sign!

Man if only winning the Big East was actually still more prestigous than winning the AAC.

You know it's such a ratings winner it's on ESPNU and if Memphis loses I'm sure a city with an NBA team will turn out to see Louisville and Houston.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score

Oh fishy not you too?
conference realignment and let those TESTICLES flow!
Those shifty teams don't matter!

IT'S POSTSEASON! IT'S MOJO TIME!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Seeing Creighton's band at the Plaza on NBC Today this morning is making me mad. Creighton. And we are in exile in Memphis playing on ESPNU (which I don't get in my cable package). Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom