The Boneyard Bowl Pick 'Em Challenge | The Boneyard

The Boneyard Bowl Pick 'Em Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its bowl season (that statement used to have so much more enthusiasm, for me at least).
Our Boneyard Challenge is set up on Yahoo Soorts. Go to football.fantasy.yahoo.com/bowl

I've set it up as a private group once again. Feel free to pass along to anyone whose interested in joining. Per usual, we are doing straight picks (not confidence points).

Group Name: The-Boneyard Bowl Pick 'Em
Group ID#: 2450
Password: twoandten

If you have any trouble signing up, send me a PM and we will sort it out. Good Luck!!!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Its bowl season (that statement used to have so much more enthusiasm, for me at least).
Our Boneyard Challenge is set up on Yahoo Soorts. Go to football.fantasy.yahoo.com/bowl

I've set it up as a private group once again. Feel free to pass along to anyone whose interested in joining. Per usual, we are doing straight picks (not confidence points).

Group Name: The-Boneyard Bowl Pick 'Em
Group ID#: 2450
Password: twoandten

If you have any trouble signing up, send me a PM and we will sort it out. Good Luck!!!

Thank you for doing this once again. It is appreciated

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I'm in. Your password's kind of a kick in the teeth but I guess we're all a little masochistic, no?

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who isn't able to make picks? It's telling me the bowl matchups haven't been announced yet.

Reaction Score
Picks are up. Mine are in. Pat Forde's expert picks aren't in yet but who cares.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
So Oxford Bob wins on the tie-breaker because the others didn't pick the championship. Congrats - tell him what he's won Samcro.

Reaction Score
CONGRATULATIONS TO OXFORD BOB, 2014/15 BY Bowl Pick 'Em champion. He wins a full year paid subscription to the Hartford Courant paid for by whaler, and a framed Jeff Jacobs photo that currently is hanging on nelson's wall.

Reaction Score
Outstanding, i actually thought the winner got an autographed photo of DeFillippo giving DiMauro a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom