the big east this fall | The Boneyard

the big east this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
was exactly what we thought it was on the field and this staff fcuked our ass holes by not playing football. talent as is today could have won this conf if gdl wasn't here. fml

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
was exactly what we thought it was on the field and this staff fcuked our ass holes by not playing football. talent as is today could have won this conf if gdl wasn't here. fml

I don't know. Our margin of error is razor thin because of the talent. The coaching doesn't help, but I think it is a stretch to say we could have won the conference when we were blown out by Syracuse and the defense blew a game against Western Michigan.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I don't know. Our margin of error is razor thin because of the talent. The coaching doesn't help, but I think it is a stretch to say we could have won the conference when we were blown out by Syracuse and the defense blew a game against Western Michigan.

WM isn't in our league, they are in a better league this year.

we should have been up at half of the ruty game 7-3 or 7-6 and instead we pooped pants, the score got run up late throwing deep on ints.

should have beat temple and usf no even going to talk about those...

lets say cuse does still beat us up. thats fine, we still win with our record vs theres based off cincy this weekend.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
WM isn't in our league, they are in a better league this year.

we should have been up at half of the ruty game 7-3 or 7-6 and instead we pooped pants, the score got run up late throwing deep on ints.

should have beat temple and usf no even going to talk about those...

lets say cuse does still beat us up. thats fine, we still win with our record vs theres based off cincy this weekend.

We'll agree to disagree. I am not defending GDL, but we aren't all that talented. Playing really well lately, but not good enough to win the 9-10 games it would have likely taken to win the conference.

This team is talented enough to upset any team in this league on a given weekend, but not win every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom