The Beginning of Maybe the Greatest Dynamic Duo EVER? ... | The Boneyard

The Beginning of Maybe the Greatest Dynamic Duo EVER? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Forget about Batman and Robin, and remember this! My earliest sightings of two young high school girls I heard lots of buzz about. It's absolutely incredible what these two kids have accomplished at UConn. Simply amazing!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oh, we must not forget this other kid #44, she looks real familiar, too...
How unbelievably fortunate we have been. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, Stewie, Moriah and Morgan.
upload_2016-3-9_10-30-20.jpeg

[There are lots more neat photos of our Magnificent Three, if you enjoy reminiscing as I do. Just google- Jefferson Stewart McDonalds All American game. WCBB's version of Dick Vitale's 'diaper dandies.'

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Forget about Batman and Robin, and remember this! My earliest sightings of two young high school girls I heard lots of buzz about. It's absolutely incredible what these two kids have accomplished at UConn. Simply amazing!

Did Mo get that shot to drop, or did The Stewie of Swat deny her?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Oh, we must not forget this other kid #44, she looks real familiar, too...
How unbelievably fortunate we have been. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, Stewie, Moriah and Morgan.
View attachment 12338

[There are lots more neat photos of our Magnificent Three, if you enjoy reminiscing as I do. Just google- Jefferson Stewart McDonalds All American game. WCBB's version of Dick Vitale's 'diaper dandies.'
When they played on Team USA, there was only one player who could defend against Stewie: it was Morgan.

Reaction Score
I gotta' go with Tremendous Trio.

I stand corrected. Though I think you could have come up with something a bit more creative than 'tremendous trio,' my omission of Morgan was really lame.:(

[leave the gun, take the canoli]

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Whether it dropped or not, MoJeff challenged her--like she challenges everyone, all the time. Kid has game.
Can't beat game, heart and hustle.

Reaction Score

Big kid defending the drive----------------------------------------------------------------------Really little kid ripping ball away from big kid

Reaction Score
I stand corrected. Though I think you could have come up with something a bit more creative than 'tremendous trio,' my omission of Morgan was really lame.:(

[leave the gun, take the canoli]
"Triumphant Triumvirate"

Better???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members