The "2015, 2016, 2017 Recruiting" Prefix | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The "2015, 2016, 2017 Recruiting" Prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Without question we need food and booze tags. Burgers, Pizza, Beer, Wings and Lobster Rolls to start.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
That might break the Boneyard record for passionate hatred to triviality ratio. I was going to call it a tie with the new logo vitriol that some folks still cling to, and probably 50 percent of Fishy's posts, but then you went for the Trapper Keeper reference in your close, and I think that put you over the top. I haven't seen or heard a Trapper Keeper reference in 20 years.

Reminds me of my annoyance at the little nook in Connecticut's northern border. Why'd we give that up to Massachusetts? There's nothing there - maybe a department store in Southwick - but why can't we have a nice smooth border like all those Midwestern states? It makes us look weak to just give away border nooks all willy nilly. I think this has hurt us in realignment (we frankly are looking for state schools with better border maintenance).

I haven't seen a trapper keeper in a few years. They got to the point they were so big they couldn't fit in the lockers.

pj

Reaction Score
Reminds me of my annoyance at the little nook in Connecticut's northern border. Why'd we give that up to Massachusetts? There's nothing there - maybe a department store in Southwick - but why can't we have a nice smooth border like all those Midwestern states? It makes us look weak to just give away border nooks all willy nilly. I think this has hurt us in realignment (we frankly are looking for state schools with better border maintenance).

Reminds me of my annoyance that we gave up the Western Reserve. That alone kept us out of the Big Ten. Hard to think of a bigger realignment gaffe.

Reaction Score
I would be happy if they just updated the opponents message board. I don't think we played wvu since 2011

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
As I posted in the Enoch thread, I went to a CT showcase last week to check out Enoch and some of the talent, unfortunately Enoch was out injured but this kid impressed. Arkel Ager, offers from Providence and St. Peters but interest is there from Uconn... Rivals actually just sent out a tweet about him and how impressive he is and this video is a recent upload. He can fill up the stat sheet and loaded with confidence out there..

Reaction Score
Arkel Ager just reclassified to 2016 and is going to attend St. Thomas Moore. He will be teammates with Enoch this year.

Personally, I believe it's a great move by him.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Arkel Ager just reclassified to 2016 and is going to attend St. Thomas Moore. He will be teammates with Enoch this year.

Personally, I believe it's a great move by him.

That is great news wow... Snag them both to Uconn! Also goodluck to any team playing St. Thomas, I gotta get out to some games

Reaction Score
Jordan Hardwick is a 2017 kid from Hartford, he plays for Commonwealth Academy in Springfield, MA. He just turned 15 and is a 6'7 small forward, he's going to be big time.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I hate it.

Oh, amen. I hate them only one scintilla less than I hate the profanity filter.

My daughter has a Trapper Keeper - it is the size of a barn door and its presence in her backpack threatens to affect her growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom