thank god Wolfe didn't transfer last year when we needed a scholarship | The Boneyard

thank god Wolfe didn't transfer last year when we needed a scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
WOLF, no "e". .... we should get their names right. Having joined the spelling police, I will now concur that he was quite good again. He goes out there and tries to make plays. He was also doing better at playing without fouling so much--playing D by getting into position and putting arms straight up. He has the best outlet passing ability that we have seen in a long, long time (the dribbling fast break turnover one does not count).

Reaction Score
WOLF, no "e". .... we should get their names right. Having joined the spelling police, I will now concur that he was quite good again. He goes out there and tries to make plays. He was also doing better at playing without fouling so much--playing D by getting into position and putting arms straight up. He has the best outlet passing ability that we have seen in a long, long time (the dribbling fast break turnover one does not count).

He does get it out off there and looks up court after a rebound doesn't he Db2u? I love that as our bigs the last couple of years couldn't and didn't throw outlet passes.....tough to do when you don't rebound though either! (not another dig mau?) ;)......................the TO was bad but at least he was trying to get it to the middle like their supposed to but next time stop please.............he has a nice tw-hand overhead outlet with some zip which is key to transition............hope he just keeps staying out of foul trouble and gets good minutes!!

Reaction Score
Be prepared for when the old Wolf returns. Just saying..........

Reaction Score
Hey Kita are you speaking of the big Bad Wolf?:confused:

Actually the one that let Little Red Riding Hood go.

Certainly not the one Liam Neeson feared:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member