Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was a bit surprised that he shot 32% from three, and 60% from the free throw line. It is only an 11 or 12 game sample, still a bit surprised.
That is troublesome considering he doesn't have much hops. If he can't shoot he is going to find it difficult to score. But, that being said, I trust in Ollie.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
May
That is troublesome considering he doesn't have much hops. If he can't shoot he is going to find it difficult to score. But, that being said, I trust in Ollie.

Someone from this board should tweet him for a explanation regarding his poor percentages.

Also, be sure to tweet him that Uconn fans don't stalk recruits on Twitter.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I was a bit surprised that he shot 32% from three, and 60% from the free throw line. It is only an 11 or 12 game sample, still a bit surprised.

12 games is tiny. If he has a slightly bad run (as all shooters do), it would tank those percentages.

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer just flipped his pick from UConn to UGA. The pressure's on 99!!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer just flipped his pick from UConn to UGA. The pressure's on 99!!
What's the birdie chirping this morning? Or tweeting?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Come on @husky99 just admit you took it to heart when I said @Zionn was the closer and you jumped the gun on this one. Or at least @mauconnfan jumped it for you. If mau was a sox fan he never would have jinxed it like that.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Garnet Report ‏@GarnetReport 1h1 hour ago
Talked to a source about the Tevin Mack recruitment, he said that he's hearing that the decision is coming down to the #Gamecocks and UConn
lol... well that throws a wrench into the UGA thought process. I guess we're back to where we started and where we never actually left: We'll all find out together when TM decides.

Reaction Score
So VCU is changing their name to the Gamecocks now?
The VCU board thinks it's between them and UGA. Either they're delusional or nobody really knows anything about where he's going.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
KO with a defending Title and an NBA pedigree should not be losing to a journeyman coach like Cuckoo Martin.

Reaction Score
It'd be nice to have this kid and all, but what I'd be more excited about is the meltdown they'd have on their board if he decides to be a Husky.

I don't have anything against VCU or its fans, I think it's actually really incredible what they've been able to do the last few years. But my god, their hopes are sky high right now.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The VCU board thinks it's between them and UGA. Either they're delusional or nobody really knows anything about where he's going.
I'd guess it's the ladder given that TMack has said he's not sure where he's going. That means all of us who think we know where he's going are delusional!:)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
KO with a defending Title and an NBA pedigree should not be losing to a journeyman coach like Cuckoo Martin.
Kid is torn between the best program and going to school near his family. That's a tough call for most people never mind an 18 year old.

Reaction Score
It'd be nice to have this kid and all, but what I'd be more excited about is the meltdown they'd have on their board if he decides to be a Husky.

I don't have anything against VCU or its fans, I think it's actually really incredible what they've been able to do the last few years. But my god, their hopes are sky high right now.
I would feel bad, but the combination of their batsh-t fans harrassing Mack on twitter, and, most egregious of all, reaching anywhere they think they can to try to denigrate UConn to somehow warp it so VCU is a more desirable in any aspect of being a basketball program in any universe

Reaction Score
That is the beauty of following recruiting. Thing change or we get bad info. It is like a bad soap

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69