Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would almost feel bad for their fanbase if their insider turns out to be wrong. They are all 100% emotionally invested in the recruitment and there hasn't been any buzz about VCU whatsoever. They should have no reason to have any hope, but still, this one guy keeps claiming that VCU is the team to beat, even though our guys and a USC "insider" think that we are. The guy is either going to be a legend on that message board or will be 100% shunned.
I will never feel bad for grown men who are that emotionally invested in a teenager.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He'll be their Kasongo meme. When whenever a party gets f-cked in the business of recruiting and/or eligibility, they'll say the party got Mack'd

And they'll grow to love it like we do our reiterations of Kasongo, and they will eventually laugh Mack off. It'll assist in the grieving process.

Actually, it will probably be an irritating thorn in their side until (if) they win an NCAA Championship. Four National Championships makes a hell of a salve against a Kasongo.

Reaction Score
Actually, it will probably be an irritating thorn in their side until (if) they win an NCAA Championship. Four National Championships makes a hell of a salve against a Kasongo.
This is true. They're trying to move up to Mack-level guys like we are Stone-level guys.

Reaction Score
Well one of our fanbases is going to feel pretty stupid after the decision falls.

Well we have "within 24hrs to UConn" (99) vs. Lenz (VCU) "Sometime this week to UG/VCU."

Don't tell me I will have to get involved to find out! Geez!!!

Any Vegas odds on this??? I can find out tomorrow the odds.

Who has their money on 99????

Reaction Score
I believe in 99 and his birdie.....and if it doesn't happen.....1) He may have wavered or waffled after the birdie got the news 2) 99 didn't fabricate he was just mislead 3) Who cares, It doesn't hurt us, we are UCONN........no need to feel stupid either way......With that said I have way more confidence in our Birdie than theres (simply because there is no VCU news out there other than the voices in their fan bases heads and they have some serious whack jobs over there)

Reaction Score
Well we have "within 24hrs to UConn" (99) vs. Lenz (VCU) "Sometime this week to UG/VCU."

Don't tell me I will have to get involved to find out! Geez!!!

Any Vegas odds on this??? I can find out tomorrow the odds.

Who has their money on 99????

nothing is set in stone. heard there was a good chance and could happen very soon. recruiting is always changing and not black/white

Reaction Score
I believe in 99 and his birdie.....and if it doesn't happen.....1) He may have wavered or waffled after the birdie got the news 2) 99 didn't fabricate he was just mislead 3) Who cares, It doesn't hurt us, we are UCONN...no need to feel stupid either way.With that said I have way more confidence in our Birdie than theres (simply because there is no VCU news out there other than the voices in their fan bases heads and they have some serious whack jobs over there)

I wouldn't underestimate Fish here either. Purvis wouldn't initially leave the nest either. Could be Purvis revisited????

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
VCU is wreaking #HAVOC on him on twitter. You know when he chooses elsewhere they are going to turn on him on twitter too. It will be ugly.

Reaction Score
I'm actually more interested in the steel cage match between 99 and the VCU insider right now than I am whether we get Mack. And now fishy thinks he's going to South Carolina. It's going to be funny to look back on this in January of 2016 when Purvis, D-Ham, and Omar have us at 20-0.

Reaction Score
nothing is set in stone. heard there was a good chance and could happen very soon. recruiting is always changing and not black/white
Thanks for the insight. I'm just having fun. :)

Reaction Score
Mack will decide when he's ready, not when we're ready. It's his life, not our's. He's been on official visits like 4 weekends in a row. Give him time to make an informed decision, without some kind of deadline. Yeah, I'd love to see him in a UConn uniform but the decision is ultimately his. All we can do is wait & hope.

Reaction Score
I'm actually more interested in the steel cage match between 99 and the VCU insider right now than I am whether we get Mack. And now fishy thinks he's going to South Carolina. It's going to be funny to look back on this in January of 2016 when Purvis, D-Ham, and Omar have us at 20-0.
LOL...haha

Reaction Score
VCU is wreaking #HAVOC on him on twitter. You know when he chooses elsewhere they are going to turn on him on twitter too. It will be ugly.

I honestly don't think it will be as ugly as you think if he doesn't choose VCU. Disappointed YES...Turn on him NO.

If he chooses VCU though you will NEVER hear the end of it even if they lose to a SF Austin type team in round 1 again.

Reaction Score
Of course it's all silly, grown men freaking out over the decision of a teenager. Most Husky fans would really like Mack in a Husky uniform because he's a good player and a good kid but if he chooses someone else no big deal and good luck to him. The VCU message board is downright creepy and they give off that creepy stalker girl vibe that everyone had to deal with at one point in their life, South Carolina probably doesn't even have a basketball board and they most likely could care less if the hometown kid picks them, basketball doesn't even exist at the Georgia.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Wish folks would just leave him alone. He will make a decision that will affect his life forever.

Four National Championships is tough to ignore though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom