Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like Georgia is still in the lead according to them.

His page keeps freezing, like it's getting too much traffic. Maybe a run of tardy prognosticators trying to change their votes to UConn before it's too late.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
"We shall see", says the blind man.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yarders posting are giving me the blues. Does anyone feel a Big Mack Attack coming our way?

Reaction Score
X-Factor = Distance
Yep, I think it's really coming from him, and not his family.

Sounds like his mom has given him the green light to go to UConn when she said: “The five schools he chose are right here. on the East Coast. I’m fine with that.”

Reaction Score
Pretty new poster, mostly read without commenting. When do you think he will actually decide 3? And i really appreciate all the work you do on here, always on topic and always very informative, thanks 3!

Reaction Score
VCU fans all seem to think he is committing to them, they live in a fantasy land.

Reaction Score
Link's broken.
It's a website you can't link to here, so it won't be fixed. This is literally the entire article (sorry if I'm breaking some rules--feel free to delete):

Tevin Mack announcement imminent?
92 minutes ago
Class of 2015 four-star wing Tevin Mack (Columbia/Dreher) has finished taking his official visits and will make an announcement soon, possibly as early as tonight. Mack visited Georgia, Clemson, VCU, Connecticut, and most recently South Carolina and will decide between those schools.

South Carolina offered Mack in August and immediately entered his top 5 schools. Mack is rated as the No. 67 player in the nation and the No. 12 small forward in the class of 2015 by the 247Sports Composite rankings.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball currently shows 57 percent in favor of Georgia, 29 percent in favor of UCONN, and 7 percent in favor of South Carolina. However, the last four predictions have all been in favor of the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Saw this on a South Carolina Board posted earlier today..
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledribble
Where are you getting this from?

I'm going UCONN on this, but UGA wouldnt surprise me.
Speaking with a family member. He likes UCONN but some family members are advising against it. There are family ties to UGA . This is what I have been told.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
After watching his interview, I hope he comes here. Well thought out answers, obviously a smart kid who is also a very good basketball player. It's kids like him that excel here. Wherever he goes, I wish him good luck, except if he is playing us!

Anyone remember what Ray Allen was rated?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And this is example #183848292 why - no matter what your intentions may be - it just isn't a good idea to tweet at recruits.
Yep! Time to have @Fishy make a visit to Morgan Lyons home!

Reaction Score
Hearing that it is very likely mack will commit to uconn soon. possible next 24 hours or so..
Sweet, he's the wing I wanted. Derrick Jones is a sick athlete but is too raw, those guys tend to struggle in college, Clarke could be great defensively but his offensive game is strictly driving which we already have a lot of, Mack clearly has the best offensive game of the three and from his interviews he just seems like the type of kid you want on your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom