Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am now laughing at another post on the VCU board:

"Even UCONN grad students don't live in Storrs, they all live in Hartford and commute."

These handfull of VCU posters have no idea how dumb they look. Just one post after another written as if it is the gospel yet shows no knowledge whatsoever about UCONN.

Reaction Score

"Even UCONN grad students don't live in Storrs, they all live in Hartford and commute."

These handfull of VCU posters have no idea how dumb they look. Just one post after another written as if it is the gospel yet shows no knowledge whatsoever about UCONN.

Storrs was voted the most aesthetically pleasing (beautiful) campus in the United States by the most distinguished college campus critic in America BDH Enterprises.. BDH Enterprises has a worldwide reputation on these issues. Congrats to Storrs and the University of Connecticut. Hopefully all recruits get the memo.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Huh. And for my money, I'd rather live in Storrs than in Hartford.

Reaction Score

The best was "So Ollie says 'come live in Storrs...even though I won't'".

caw

Reaction Score

Now to be fair a good amount of UConn grad students don't live in Storrs, of course that is largely due to the fact some of the grad departments are not in Storrs.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Now to be fair a good amount of UConn grad students don't live in Storrs, of course that is largely due to the fact some of the grad departments are not in Storrs.
Yeah, I'm assuming that that person saw somewhere online that we have a lot of MBA students in Hartford... well, that would be because our MBA school is in Hartford.

Reaction Score

Another poster said with certainty that our offer to Mack is a conditional one....meaning he can only accept it if our other targets decline first.

Those guys are often wrong, but never in doubt.

Reaction Score
FIFTY (no "e") SEVEN.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Huh, I just thought it was seven very fife-y times. I wasn't quite sure what that would mean, but I was intrigued.

Maybe there were Civil War reenactments before the games?

Or maybe those games were evocative of the Scots? You know, the thane of Fife had a wife. Where is she now?

Reaction Score
Another poster said with certainty that our offer to Mack is a conditional one....meaning he can only accept it if our other targets decline first.

Those guys are often wrong, but never in doubt.

If we look at both VCU & UConn rosters combined I like the squad.

R. Boatright
R. Purvis
T. Graham
?????????
A. Brimah

Sixth man B. Weber.

Reaction Score
The last gem they posted was that we recruited over Mandeldove and if he had gone to them he would have improved his basketball game. Mandeldove loved Uconn so much he spent 6 years here and had a great time all 6 years. Did he ever graduate?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Which smiley face should I use in the future to show that I do grasp it? I don't want these types of misunderstandings occurring in the future! ;)

That wink one is better. Or the :D. The one you used is the "roll your eyes because the quoted poster is an idiot" emoticon. imo though ymmv

caw

Reaction Score
Why do you all care so much about VCU? Why put them on our level?

Mack has VCU in his final five, the other three schools have zero fanbases for basketball, VCU fans have been tweeting at and about Mack consistently and that includes taking a lot of small swipes at UConn and Ollie (mostly inaccurate). Once Mack chooses a school most will go back to not giving a crap about VCU because they are inconsequential to 99% of UConns season.

Reaction Score
Whether Tevin Mack comes to UConn or not, he has now sealed his place in Boneyard lore. In just over one month the Tevin Mack thread has amassed 7,500 more views than the infamous (and nearly two year old and still running) "best pizza in ct." thread.

Mack - 52,000
Pizza - 44,500

Reaction Score
Why do you all care so much about VCU? Why put them on our level?

Jeremy Lamb's dad played @ VCU. Rolando was 1 of the best ever to play at VCU. His son chose UConn and got a ring and was a Lottery pick in the NBA draft. Do you think VCU would have liked to have Jeremy Lamb in retrospect? That had to be Heart Break City to watch for Ram fans when JL signed with UConn.

Rolando:

Jeremy:

Reaction Score
Jeremy Lamb's dad played @ VCU. Rolando was 1 of the best ever to play at VCU. His son chose UConn and got a ring and was a Lottery pick in the NBA draft. Do you think VCU would have liked to have Jeremy Lamb in retrospect? That had to be Heart Break City to watch for Ram fans when JL signed with UConn.

Rolando:

Jeremy:

Oh I get it. We have been holding this animosity since the 80s.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Whether Tevin Mack comes to UConn or not, he has now sealed his place in Boneyard lore. In just over one month the Tevin Mack thread has amassed 7,500 more views than the infamous (and nearly two year old and still running) "best pizza in ct." thread.

Mack - 52,000
Pizza - 44,500

I think a Mack Pizza thread would be killer.

Reaction Score
Interesting tweet for him to favorite. Nothing like any of his other favorites. Means nothing. I know. I'm just nuts.
CF397818-C4E8-4636-BB67-7831BDB6AD9D.png_zpsrtcgwdai.jpeg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Rolando:

Jeremy:

In the Rolando tape, love the hairdo of JC. And loved that the cheerleaders pulled team mates off Rolando and helped him up. JC had some heartbreaks, but his teams gave more than they received!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom