Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This was 99 two weeks ago watching Diamond Stone. Violation? Or just creepy?

108349890-man-with-binoculars-hidden-in-bush-gettyimages.jpg

so true and creepy

Reaction Score
I can imagine having both at the same time. And I would call them glory days.

My second round of Dog Twins. Call us crazy. Having human twins must be tougher. I cannot imagine. LOL

Reaction Score
Pups might be worse. 5 months twins are not moving yet....:)

wait i am reading this dam thread again!

Pups might be tougher earlier on, but they are already 80+ lbs now & full grown. They know basics now. You're in for the long haul. Best of luck. LOL

Reaction Score
This seems harsh. They have had good squads and have been relevant for the past 4 years. Their recruiting is on the uptick and their future certainly looks bright and will only get brighter (until the UNC job opens).

You're right. I wrote it as an absolute, and should have used a qualifier in there - "not significantly relevant on a national scale" or something to that effect. They're pretty close (maybe a couple more years of top 25 rankings and/or Sweet 16 appearances) to putting themselves on the Xavier tier - which is relatively relevant.

Reaction Score
I don't even think they're making it up, they're just ignorant.

It's an extremely weird board. They are incredibly passionate and over the top enthusiastic about VCU, but seem to be clueless about things that even casual college basketball fans would know.

They know nothing about our program or KO (I'm talking basic things you would learn from watching the Final Four last year, or cliche facts and ideas that the media shoves down our throats continuously.)

There were only what, 100 stories in the national media last spring about KO going to the league?

Strange.

I also love how one guy said that Ollie was third on the recruiting totem pole behind LaFleur and Blaney as an assistant.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I also love how one guy said that Ollie was third on the recruiting totem pole behind LaFleur and Blaney as an assistant.

Did Blaney even recruit? I thought he went and watched a few guys, but that's it.

Reaction Score
Why is everyone getting so upset over what VCU fans say about us on their message board? Who cares. Its VCU. They made one Final Four and think they are an elite program on par with us. Let them keep thinking that.

Stop giving them more attention than they deserve. It helps them rationalize their "eliteness". We're UConn. We shouldn't care about VCU.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why is everyone getting so upset over what VCU fans say about us on their message board? Who cares. Its VCU. They made one Final Four and think they are an elite program on par with us. Let them keep thinking that.

Stop giving them more attention than they deserve. It helps them rationalize their "eliteness". We're UConn. We shouldn't care about VCU.

If there is one small slight on the internet, at least 1/4 of this board is apoplectic.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I'm sure that most have seen this, but I thought that it was worth posting. 14 predictions made on 247 about Mack; 4 for UConn, 1 for SC and 9 for UGA. The interesting part though is that over the past month or 2 UConn has been trending up and UGA trending down. Let's go KO.

Reaction Score

We not chasing VCU, VCU chasing us.

Reaction Score
He said awhile back during the summer that his mother wanted him close to home, but that was before UConn came in the picture. Can't imagine wanting to play for Martin's crazy ass over KO tho, that dude can make JC look tame at times.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He said awhile back during the summer that his mother wanted him close to home, but that was before UConn came in the picture. Can't imagine wanting to play for Martin's crazy ass over KO tho, that dude can make JC look tame at times.

No kidding...Martin seems to be a major loon.

Reaction Score
Video on his first four visits and his timeline:

I'll admit, I REALY, REALLY LIKE like Mack now! He seems quite intelligent. He actually answered all questions honestly, took time to think before replying. He's very well spoken, similar to Stone, in my opinion. Mack seems like a player who will out smart opponents & succeed, rather than out dunk them. He would be very 10 Toes in if he were to commit. Something tells me Mack will go places wherever he goes to school, because he has the smarts (hoping it's UConn). I love players who out smart their opponents. (ie. Bazz, Kemba, Okafor, MSG, Allen, Caron, etc). He's my #1 recruit now... Him & Stone and/or Briscoe and I'd feel very confident in National Championship aspirations these next 5 years... Pipe Dream!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom