Tenn turning in a stinker 20-15 5:28 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tenn turning in a stinker 20-15 5:28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its just tragic how bad they can look on offense for long streches in games. Could you imagine what the UConn coaching staff could do with all that talent? First thing Geno would do is bench Simmons till she learns how to slow down and run offense!!!!!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
choochoo said:
Yeah the one that plays like someone lit her shorts on fire!
. If having a bad memory is a good trait for volume shooters, one could describe Meghan Simmons's trait as veritable amnesia.

Reaction Score
Man Oh Man, I missed something.... was MS REALLY voted SEC POY? I can think of even a player or town on her own team who may be deserving more than her..... all i can say is WOW

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Man Oh Man, I missed something.... was MS REALLY voted SEC POY? I can think of even a player or town on her own team who may be deserving more than her..... all i can say is WOW

Yeah, seriously, what cards were they dealing in that room? If she is the best they got, well man oh man women oh women, ...bankrupt.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I would really like a brave Tennessee fan to explain Simmons to me. (Seriously).

I just dont get it. ESPN/Writers/Announcers seem to love her but I dont see it.

She just drives up the floor with her head down and when she passes the midcourt line she is looking for a shot....

Maybe its just me but I dont think she is a great player.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I would really like a brave Tennessee fan to explain Simmons to me. (Seriously).

She just drives up the floor with her head down and when she passes the midcourt line she is looking for a shot....

There is nothing to get. She is a demonstration of the old adage that begins: "Even a blind squirrel...." Her game today is as raw as it was when she was a freshman. A high energy hot dog volume shooter with no sense of the role of a point guard or for that matter a 2. Tennessee's coaching staff's persistence with her has been a total mystery to all sorts of folks. Her departure after this year is bound to help the program, unless they stumble into another like her.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score

You'll find out when the WNBA draft is held.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Obviously she's a horrible player - the number of points she's scored shows that. I'm sure you can name 5 other SEC players who were better than her.

Reaction Score
Obviously she's a horrible player - the number of points she's scored shows that. I'm sure you can name 5 other SEC players who were better than her.

Tiffany Mitchell, Christina Foggie, Theresa Plaisance, Isabelle Harrison and Tia Faleru

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score

She has been in a bit of a shooting slump. She did have a real good stretch from mid season too end of the regular season. She didn't have a great game today. She is a better all round player now than before. I think we all know when she has a hot shooting night what will happen. I also am real excited about Reynolds. I think she is going too be really good.

Reaction Score
Right out of half-time, NW State missed 4 lay-ups and 2 chippy jump shots and TN hit their shots and then TN finally woke up and gained some excitement! If NW State hit those shots it may have been a different 2nd 1/2! NW State threw away their momentum and the game!
TN is worthless! Why would a top ranked wbb player want to go to TN with Holly Warlick as head coach? Rumor has it her team poisoned her dinner the night before to give them a chance to win the game!
If I were a coach, I wouldn't want Simmons sitting in my arena, let alone in my locker room or wearing my team's uniform!
How did Russell get the top recruit ranking? She can't even sprint down the court on a fast break!
UCONN, if they were ever to meet TN, would beat them by 40+ points!

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
Tennessee is just busy exposing the SEC for the over rated addlepated dinosaur that it is.

What other conference would you put over the SEC?? I mean the ACC isn't exactly tearing it up in the tournament..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom