Tenn-Georgia | The Boneyard

Tenn-Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The game is on the SEC Network, Channel 1123 on Cox Meriden. Tenn leads 30 to 25 at the half. The game seems like it's being played in slow motion. Not what I would call a pretty game and, no, I'm not going to give full credit for that to either defense.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
The game is on the SEC Network, Channel 1123 on Cox Meriden. Tenn leads 30 to 25 at the half. The game seems like it's being played in slow motion. Not what I would call a pretty game and, no, I'm not going to give full credit for that to either defense.

This is great. All of the Lady Vol fans stand until the first Tennessee basket of the 2nd half. It took 8 minutes and 8 seconds until the Lady Vols scored.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This may have been posted elsewhere but I can't remember seeing it, but why has Jasmine Jones been out the past few games?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This is great. All of the Lady Vol fans stand until the first Tennessee basket of the 2nd half. It took 8 minutes and 8 seconds until the Lady Vols scored.
I wonder if they copied that from UCONN fans LOL. Either way - over 8 minutes? OMG!! But Tenn fans will tell you "hey - a good win against a solid/scrappy Georgia team"... Whereas if that were UCONN (beating let's say #15 Duke by only 8), UCONN fans would be like "WTF is wrong with our team??!!!" :)

Reaction Score
This may have been posted elsewhere but I can't remember seeing it, but why has Jasmine Jones been out the past few games?
Concussion like symptoms...she suffered one earlier this year. From the looks of things it may take the same route as Massengale's episode last year, where she's out for the rest of the year. Holly says she is day to day, however the same was said about Ariel last year. She stayed "day to day" right up until those days ended with the Maryland loss!

Reaction Score
ericsandiego said:
I wonder if they copied that from UCONN fans LOL. Either way - over 8 minutes? OMG!! But Tenn fans will tell you "hey - a good win against a solid/scrappy Georgia team"... Whereas if that were UCONN (beating let's say #15 Duke by only 8), UCONN fans would be like "WTF is wrong with our team??!!!" :)
Some Tenn fans might say that, however there was nothing pretty about this game....8minutes to score a single basket?!? Georgia isnt THAT great defensively as it is! Tenn played very inconsistent, there were multiple runs by each team...just showed a lack of focus and intensity. The only bright spot were the Freshman in the 1st half when 2 of our "Seniors" were in foul trouble and the other throwing up bricks! Im happy for that but other than that....poor performance!

And no Tenn didnt copy that off UCONN fans....they've been doing that since Pat has been there

Reaction Score
Not a game worthy of the top echelon in WCBB...... but hey a win is a win..... congrats to Tenn....... the true test obviously will be in March

Reaction Score
Not a game worthy of the top echelon in WCBB. but hey a win is a win..... congrats to Tenn.. the true test obviously will be in March
Agree 100% hopefully we can have a good run then and on into April....hopefully

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I'm just gonna put this out there now. I do realize that the SEC has a lot of ranked teams and it's the "toughest conference", as said by many announcers. But I'm gonna predict that many of them will not make it to sweet 16 or E8. I just think schools like, Green Bay, ASU, ect will beat them.

Reaction Score
I'm just gonna put this out there now. I do realize that the SEC has a lot of ranked teams and it's the "toughest conference", as said by many announcers. But I'm gonna predict that many of them will not make it to sweet 16 or E8. I just think schools like, Green Bay, ASU, ect will beat them.
Princeton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01